13

6 months later.

"What're y'all going to study after this year?"

"I wanna become a singer or a model I guess. Or a YouTuber. I think when I graduate i'll just try to find a entertainment company Which I can join" I answer to Kyungsoos question.

"I wanna become an artist" Luhan says.

"I'm taking over my parents company" Baekbeom says.

"Soo, remember when you told me you'd be the cook at my future restaurant? You still want that job?" Chanyeol asks

"Of course. Only if you'll pay me enough"

"My sister and I are already making plans for the restaurant"

"Cool" Kris says "I think I'll go back to my
Family in China first before I'll look for a job".

"WHO WANTS A DRINK!" Tao shouts.

"Meeee!" I shout. He hands me a bottle of soju.

After a while of talking and drinking, I feel the alcohol doing it's work. Not too much tho..

I stand up and walk to the dance floor (Aka the living room) where the boxes scream 'shut up and dance' by walk the moon.  I sing and dance along with the song  with the other people I don't know.

"SHE SAID SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!"

"Oh she did?" Chanyeol's deep voice chuckles. His big arms wrap themselves around my waist when 'sex' starts playing.

"Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex HHHMM!" All eyes are on me
And Chanyeol now. At first I didn't know why but then I caught myself dancing sexily and grinding my ass against Chanyeol's dick.

When the song came to an end and gets replaced by stray Kids' double knot, Chanyeol pulls me towards the bathroom. "You started it. Now you may find a way to finish it" he growls into my ear.

"Oh" I smirk. I hook my arm in his and lead him towards the elevator. After one minute of our walk to the car I find out he can't walk properly anymore.

"Where are we going Baek?" He asks.

I ignore him until we're in my car which I got for my birthday in May. A black audi Rs-7.

I put the seatbelt on and place my hand on Chanyeol's bulge. Rubbing his clothed boner with my thumb.

"Hmm~" he places his warm hand on top of mine. "Where are we going Baekkie?"

I again ignore his question and focus on the road.

When we've reached my apartment complex, I see that Chanyeol's almost falling asleep. I rub his bulge with my palm while parking the car.

⚠️  (Smut ahead) ⚠️

"Chan get out" I say

He nods and follows me towards my apartment. I give him my shoulder to lean on as he stumbles his way to my apartment. I look down at Chanyeol's pants. His boner grew.

I smirk and quickly pull him inside my bedroom. I push him onto the bed and connect our lips. Chanyeol grabs my ass to squeeze it. I decide to turn Chanyeol on even more and start to grind my ass against his dick.

"Baek" Chanyeol groans. He pulls back, closes his eyes and digs onto my shirt.

I quickly take the shirt off and unbuckle Chanyeol's belt from his pants.

"Hmm take it off. Everything" he whispers. I pull Chanyeol's pants off and then throw my own pants away, leaving both of us in our boxers. "You look so sexy".

I smile and let him push me onto the bed. He kisses me passionately while slipping his hand into my boxers. I feel his fingers poking my ass before going to the front to touch my dick. He pulls my boxers down and ends the kiss. He settles himself between my legs and licks my tip.

I feel his warm mouth wrapping around my dick. He starts bopping his head up and down and licks the lower part with his tongue.

"Hmmm~"

Every time he tries to take more into his mouth, I thrust upwards, slamming my own dick against the back of his throat.

"Uhh~ Chan I'm cu-"

Before I can finish my sentence Chanyeol already pulled back. Flipping me over and removing my boxers from my ankles. He pushes down his own and bends over me. "Do you have lube?"

"N-no" I mutter. He runs two fingers over my chest to my mouth. I take them in my mouth, lick and suck them until they're liquidated enough.

Chanyeol pulls his fingers out of my mouth and lines them up my ass. He immediately inserts two fingers into my ass and starts pushing and pulling them into my ass.

"Ahh~" I moan. He inserts another two fingers and turns up the speed. "Ahh~"

"Chan~ ahh~ stop.. Y-You-"

"What?"

"Chan I-I want you now"

"I can't hear you"

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I PASS OUT!" I shout.

A big smirk forms on Chanyeol's lips. He pulls his fingers out and lines his dick up my ass and pushes it in.

"Fuck you're so big" I groan. "Oohh gosh!" "Ahh! So big! Fuck! Oh I love this".

I squeeze his hand as a sign he can move. He slowly starts thrusting inside my ass.

"Channie faster please"

He places his hands on my hips and turns up his pace.

"Ahh! Ugghh!"

He turns up his speed even more and starts to thrust into me deeper and harder.

"Ahh!" I'm moaning even louder now.

"AHH YES! AHH YES RIGHT THERE CHAN! AHHH!" I scream when he hits my prostate. "AHHH!"

I grab the sheets next to me and press my eyes shut when I feel my stomach tightening.

"AHH".

"AHH PLEASE CHAN! Hit me there again! Ahh!"

Chanyeol hits my prostate again and then releases inside my ass.

"Channie I'm coming".

He bends over me and hits my prostate a few more times until I cum on his chest.

He pulls out and collapses next to me.