•1• °New Beginning°

*Isaac*

My mother and I have been trying to move for a few months now. We couldn't find a nice place until now because my mother wanted the "perfect place" and she found it.
I, on the other hand, don't care at all. I strongly believe that I won't find friends anywhere so it doesn't make any difference to me.

Beacon Hills fills in the "perfect place" terms, it's not to crowded, no-one knows us, it's a small place something that me and my mother love and the house we found its pretty awesome.

It isn't very big but it's nice. It only has one floor but it has an attic, where my room is at, which is pretty cool. Downstairs its the other bedroom, the bathroom, kitchen, living room and my mother's office too. And outside it has a garden, small and kind of left behind but I can fix it in no time, with my mums artistic instincts of course.

Oh...yeah. My mum is an artist, her drawings are sick, right now she works with a book company. It's amazing, basically they assign her a book that they will publish and she completes it with the right drawings. I love her job I get to read books to help her and I enjoy watching her create.

Tomorrow is my first day at school and I'm not even excited. I am not very much talkative and I hate to be the center of attention. Sometimes i wish I could draw like my mother because I would be able to find a job and skip school but nah, not even close.

I just hope for the year to be easy, I know I will settle down fast enough but it's a bit stressful to think of the whole "new kid" situation that happens every time.

The next day.

I woke up with my alarms first ring.
I was so not ready for today.

I went to take a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen where a delicious breakfast was waiting for me, what can I say it's good to have your mother working inside.

Once i was done with my breakfast I got my school bag and went outside. School is almost 20 minutes on foot and I don't drive a car yet so I woke up early enough. "Have a great first day and don't be grumpy put on a smile" my mum yelled from the window, I rolled my eyes, smiled ironically and without saying a thing i kept walking.

I arrived at school early because i had to go to the principal to get my class schedule and stuff. So there weren't many kids in there yet but those who where sure did know how to stare. I arrived to the principal's office, there was a woman there, blonde hair, bluish eyes and a wide smile like everything in life is perfect, pff so annoying.

"Ehm good morning" I said completely awkward

"Good morning kiddo, how can I help you eh.." she replied with a bigger smile this time, how was that even possible.?

"Isaac... I am the new kid"

"Oh yeah Isaac Lahey, welcome Isaak here, this is your schedule but you should go to the principal's office he wants to talk to you too." She said giving me the paper.

I giver a half smile and knocked the door with a huge •Principal office• sign on it.

"Come in" a manly voice said.

I walked in and he showed me the sit,

"Hello Isaac welcome to our school" he said while I was sitting. " I believe you will do great here, so this is your locker's code" he continued giving me a small paper "Only me and you know the pass code and no worries I don't have the right to open you locker without a serious reason"

"I know sir i have been to other schools before" I replied slightly sarcastic. For my good luck he looked at me with a half smile and went

"I will act as I didn't here that but know for next time that I hate sarcasm Mr. Lahey. Anyway, what else did I want to tell you..? Oh yeah! We are waiting for a student to show you around "

A what¡¡ the last thing I needed, forced to be with one person all day long and force the person to be with me.. Great¡¡¡

Before the principal says anything someone knocks on the door.

"Oh, there he is"

Yeah great¡¡¡

... ...
... ...

They were talking but I didn't hear a word I was so lost in the smell the boy had... He was human but he had a werewolf smell all over him... Is he marked...??? He is marked... There are werewolfs i Beacon Hills? He can't smell me but they sure can...They sure will... What am I supposed to do now? Like this wasn't hard enough...

"LAHEY"

That's a start see you next chapter   🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹