Chapter 4 - Results

It was early the morning and Maya woke up at her own pace which hasn't happened in awhile.
She looked at the time realizing that it is about five and thought that she could quickly do another video which she wanted to awhile ago.
She switched the camera on quickly filming the intro.

"Good morning, Mayavilles. Today I'm gonna do a morning routine of a seventeen year old living alone in LA. Stay tuned for more like this. Let's get started.
Okay, so I just woke up and usual what I do then is I'll get dressed immediately and just do my hair and make-up if I'm feeling it. It is kinda chilly in Los Angeles so I'm just wearing some jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of boots. For my hair I'm just quickly brushing it out putting it in a pony. For make-up I just do foundation, concealer, mascara, lip balm and some lip loss then I'm done. For breakfast today I'm having just some oatmeal with coffee which I will quickly prepare. I will be doing homeschooling in the new year but for now I'm just young to go on as I see. Or maybe I'll even leave it. I don't know yet. After eating I make my bed and then I can get started with my day.
Hope you guys enjoyed that. I'll link all of my products and so under and I'll see you guys in the next video. See you, Mayaville."

Maya smiles as she quickly uploads the video she took last night and decided to put this one up on Friday.
Since it was Wednesday she would have more than enough time to get everything else done with so she didn't have to worry about too much.
She uploaded the video and soon she got a call from Lucas.

"Yeah, Huckleberry? What's going on?" Maya asked.
"Are you really just going to avoid us? Why did you run off?" Lucas asked.
"I'll call you after school. Go or you'll be late. We'll talk soon."

~

"Isn't very hard finding you," Josh said as he sat down next to Maya on a bench.
"What now?" Maya asked.
"Nothing. Wow, you're in a good mood," Josh said and Maya sighed.
"Sorry. My mind is at a hundred places at once. I texted Shawn. He said what I did was better. They're in Ohio so that Jack can help them raise Alex. Clearly the married life with two children isn't as easy as they thought it would be," Maya said.
"So, he isn't going to force you to come back? Wow, they have a lot of courage," Josh said and Maya sighed.
"We are better off like this. I'm better off like this. How have you been doing?" Maya asked.
"Maya, you don't have to pretend that you are okay. If you're not it's fine," Josh said.
"If I'm not I can try to get a grip on myself. I can't afford doing something like this. If I..."
"Maya Hunter?" a girl asked who came closer.
"Can I get a photo with you?"
"Yeah, sure," Maya said and posed with the girl making a bit of small talk before she left.
"What do you do for a living? Singer?" Josh asked.
"YouTube. I've been doing it for a long time. It's actually the one thing I'm pretty proud off. I can do it from home and I know how to do it. At first it was just a few videos each month and then it became regular. Now I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm actually preparing for Vlogmas which is starting soon so there's that. I like doing it as a living," Maya said.
"Wow," Josh said and Maya looked at him.
"What?" Maya said confused about what is going on.
"You... Are actually passionate about something. Cory never thought you would be. Said it was always just fun and games for you but you seem to really enjoy what you are doing now. Like it's not a job but a hobby. I'm glad to see you've finally found that," Josh said.
"Thank you. But trust me, it wasn't easy to find it. I've only been doing it for a year and it seems to becoming more and more like a real job. And with my staying on my own I'm gonna have a lot more pressure to get the job done. But I do. I really do like it," Maya said.

Maya's outfit