Chapter 5 - A Day In A Youtuber

Monday, 10 December, and the new week started.
Maya was nervous enough that she had to start with vlogmas and all that but she was also very nervous now that she knew Josh was going to be keeping an eye on her.
The last few days were very nice since Josh hanged out with Maya the entire day but it was also very more stressful due to everything that had happened.
Maya shot her video and after that she went on with her day since she was only filming parts of the day.
She was definitely not feeling up to the entire thing off vlogging 24/7 so she had a fixed schedule worked out that she would film here and there but nothing serious.

"Hey, Gorgeous. What you doing here?" Josh asked when he saw Maya wandering around the street.
"Getting out of the apartment. Feels like before me and Riley got involved with each other. I have to say during times like this I really do miss her," Maya said.
"That is okay. You are allowed to miss them. Can't be easy being alone for Christmas," Josh said.
"Yeah, I actually have to go. I have work to do. I'll see you around," Maya said.
"Do you mind if I come talk to you tonight? We need to sort a few things out," Josh said.
"No problem. I'll text you the address later," Maya said and was gone.

~

"Good morning, guys. And welcome to Vlogmas Day 1. I will be doing a bit of Vlogmas during the holidays from now up until New Years Eve so enjoy. Today I thought well to give the apartment a good clean and since I'm doing that I'm also making a list of stuff to buy. I have to head to the store to just get a few things but after awhile it will just be cooking dinner and then I'll have to get the rest of the stuff done. So let's get started."

~

Maya quickly put the bag down which had everything in she had just bought for dinner and so when she saw that her apartment didn't look very nice.
She didn't have a lot of stuff with her but certainly she must have had a good a few stuff which she can use.
Of course she'll have to go shopping tomorrow but that is just it.
She quickly went online and bought a few stuff from Target of course which was delivered to her apartment pretty fast.
Sbe then put the stuff in a corner and started on dinner.
Josh would only come later the night but she wanted to get started with other stuff including finishing with her work.

"Okay, guys. So I'm about to start with dinner. Just a quick pasta will do. I'm having one of my friends coming over later and... Oh, is it just me or whenever the season starts the apartment has to be decorated? I'm so festive and I bought a lot of stuff for the Christmas season. I'll be putting that up tomorrow and then I'll show you guys that. This will be my first Christmas alone but it isn't actually that bad since I'm kinda used to it by now. So what I'm gonna do now is just a very quick dinner and then I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the evening."