Chapter 7 - Going On

It's now been just about a week later and Maya is still not used to seeing Josh so much.
But she had to get used to a lot of other stuff including going on by herself which she wasn't sure how to handle.
She has been around people for so many years now it's just her.
Of course she had to film today's video and it wasn't always for her pleasure but because she had to.

"Hi, guys. Welcome back to today's episode of Vlogmas. It's day 11 of Vlogmas and I thought I'd do a quick and easy Q & A for you guys. And as you can see I have a very special guest with me. My boyfriend, Josh, will be joining us. You ready?" Maya asked looking at her boyfriend.
"Let's get going," Josh said.
"Okay so first question comes from Abby_38.  Where do you see yourself in five years?" Maya asked and looked at Josh.
"Well you will certainly be super famous by then. I'll probably end up running my own business after I get my degree in two years," Josh said.
"Yeah, I'll also probably see us like that. LilyAbby asks how did you two meet?" Maya asked and Josh thought for a second.
"At a Christmas party when Maya was six so about..."
"Eleven years ago," Maya finished his sentence.
"Wow, that's a long time," Josh said.
"Yeah, it is. Ah, this is an interesting one. What are your future plans?" Maya asked.
"That's kinda hard because the future changes every day," Josh said.
"Yeah, you can't actually say what it would be. Because when I was younger... Can I share it?" Maya asked and Josh smiled.
"Yeah, go ahead."
"When I was younger, Josh always had a problem with my age because of the three year difference and when I was fifteen we actually said maybe someday in the long run we'll end up together. Not giving a fixed time or anything and now two years after that we are going out so maybe that can change," Maya said.
"Yeah. What is the next one?" Josh asked.
"You pick it out," Maya said as she handed her phone to Josh.
"Sure?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"Yeah, what harm can you do?" Maya said and Josh went through the phone.
"Okay, let's see. This one is from Joshaya_29. What was your first thoughts when you met? Mine was that you were very different from Riley. You two were like friends but it didn't look like it because you two are so different. You guys didn't actually come forward as friends with same interests. I also thought back then you were beyond gorgeous," Josh said.
" Okay, that's enough, Boing. My first thought about you was that it isn't possible that a guy my own age is my best friend's uncle. You seemed so young and then you explained the situation to me in more details then I understood it a lot," Maya said.
"Okay, next one," Josh said handing Maya back her phone.
"Okay. Um... From Meryl_Que. Did you two meet through friends or family? For me it was friends while it was for Josh family because Riley is my best friend but also Josh's brother's daughter," Maya said.
"Yeah it was my family but your friends. Actually Cory was your teacher," Josh said.
"Oh, yeah. That's correct. Do you ever see yourself doing stuff like a panel in the future? I'm actually busy considering doing one of those next year. I actually think they have one in July," Maya said.
"Yeah, they do," Josh said.
"Next questions says... Do people look at you guys weird for the age difference? I won't say so," Maya said looking at her boyfriend.
"No, they don't. We look to me like a dead normal young couple," Josh said.
"Okay, so the next question is from Allister and it says how was it meeting Josh's mother for the first time? I just met mine and it was awkward. My experience was very different. I was about six years old when I first met Amy and it wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. I net her through Riley of course and it was the same day me and Josh actually met so for me it was just as my best friend's grandmother but maybe when I see them again as Josh's girlfriend," Maya said as she looked through the phone.
"Okay, LunaRevvy asks how did you guys know you had feelings for each other?" Maya asked and nod at Josh letting him know he can answer.
"For me, I think it was that everytime I saw you it became more nice and the more I saw you the more I wanted it to happen again. It was like a drug which I could clearly not get enough of," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"For me it was that I never felt it before. I knew what it actually felt and even though I felt love with my parents it was a lot different. Okay, we're gonna do one more question. This one was asked a million times so be prepared for a tough one," Maya said.
"Throw it," Josh said.
"Are you and Josh planning on getting married anytime soon?" Maya asked and Josh's eyes widened.
"No. For a few reasons which you actually know," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"Yeah just to start with I am minor so we'll obviously have to wait for that and we barely started to date. Okay, that is all for this video. I hope you guys like it and subscribe for more videos. Bye," Maya said as she blowed a kiss before switching she camera off.