Chapter 13 - Amy's Big Surprise

It was Friday and Maya went through her closet trying to find out if she could get anything she liked for her wedding in 24 hours!
She can't believe she left everything for the last second as per usual.
In times like this she really did need Riley to boost her confidence.
Or just to get her to do something about the wedding.
She hears a knock on her door and sees Amy coming in.

"Still looking? Thought you got one this morning," Amy said and Maya shook her head smiling.
"No. What am I gonna do? The wedding is tomorrow and I literally have... Nothing," Maya said as she sighed.
"Come with me," Amy said.

She and Maya went to the hallway Amy pulled on a string which caused a set of stairs to come out.
The two of them climbed up revealing it to be an attic.
Maya looked around as Amy switched on the light and opened up a box.
Maya went close as she saw a familiar wedding dress.

"Oh my gosh," Maya said.
"I want you to get married in it tomorrow," Amy said.
"But I can't do that. Amy, this is your dress," Maya said.
"And nothing would give me more pleasure than to see you get married to Josh in it. I was saving it for Morgan but after she got married two years ago I gave up on that. I really do want you to wear it tomorrow," Amy said.
"Okay. Then I will. Thank you, Amy," Maya said as she gave her a hug.