Chapter 6 - The Truth

Maya was busy editing and uploading her video for the day when there was a knock on her apartment.
She smiled as she looked at her watch revealing the time when Josh would come see her.
She stands up and opens the door.

"Hey, come in," Maya said.
"Thank. What is all of this? You are quite busy today," Josh said.
"Christmas decorations. Thought I'll do that tomorrow. What did you want to discuss with me?" Maya asked.
"Us," Josh said and Maya shook her head before she sat down on the couch.
"We can't avoid it, Maya. Especially now since we are going to be seeing each other a lot more. You know that," Josh said sitting down next to Maya.
"I do. I just don't know how we are going to do that. Josh, we weren't able to do anything about it in New York City and now I'm in a different area and I don't think things are the same anymore," Maya said.
"No, they're not. But change is a good thing. Maya, I like you very much. What do you say we try the dating thing?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"Yeah, why not? What do we have to lose?" Maya asked and Josh gave Maya a soft kiss.

~

It was later the night and of course was Maya still in the clouds about the kiss.
She couldn't believe what had just happened and she wasn't going to until after New Years.
She was still awake and it wasn't like her mind could calm down.
She was feeling quite weird but she is also feeling in the clouds.
But she wasn't quite sure what is she was going to do about her parents and her brother.
Yet didn't she know that she would have a surprise at some point.

"Hey, guys. Welcome back to my channel. And now, I'm giving you guys a bit of an apartment tour. I did my I'm in LA video and Vlogmas Day 1 which is already up on my main channel. I'll link that for you guys in the description but now I'm doing the apartment tour so stay tuned. So when you walk in the first thing you see is the living room here on the left and on the right you will find the kitchen. The living room is spacious but not too much so it's perfect for like a small family and then the kitchen.... Well it's a kitchen. What do you nerd to know more? There is a sink, a microwave, a over, freezer and fridge. Then here we have the hall to most of the rooms. Here is just were you store all of your towels and so. Then on your left and right there are two bedrooms. Each have a bathroom in with a bed and some cupboards. Then down in the hall is my bedroom. After that we have the same old things. Okay so a quick disclaimer. I'm going to be decorating my apartment for Christmas tomorrow so go look for that vlog on my vlog channel. And then I'll probably get started on other things. Since I've recently moved I'll only have myself over for Christmas and one of my friends who I bumped into the other day who I am seeing so we don't plan on something special. That is it for the apartment tour. I hope you guys liked it. Like and subscribe to my channel and I'll see you guys next time. Bye."