Chapter 18 - What?

Maya was getting ready to go to her doctor's appointment and was kinda afraid of how quickly she started to show.
She was also scared that something might be wrong.
She couldn't have been that far since she and Josh only found out six weeks but goodness knows what is going to happen.

"You okay?" Josh asked as Maya came in the kitchen.
"Yeah, I'm fine. We are gonna have to get a bigger apartment," Maya said.
"Let's just get to the doctor," Josh said.
"At the rate I'm showing you could say I'm five months," Maya said.
"Maybe you are," Josh said.
"No. I can't be that far. And I know that. Because then everything had to happen in October. I'm pretty sure I must be around seven or eight weeks. I think," Maya said.
"Let's go find out then," Josh said and they were out of the door.

~

"So, you two are engaged?" the doctor asked as she was busy with the follow up.
"Not actually. Me and my husband got married nine weeks ago," Maya said.
"That's nice. I'm picking up two heartbeats," she said and Maya looked at her.
"But that's normal, right? Mine and the baby's," Maya said.
"If we counted yours as well it would then be three. Congratulations, you're carrying twins," she said making Josh look at Maya with big eyes.
"Twins?" Josh asked laughing.
"I don't believe this," Maya said as Josh gave her a kiss.
"You are twelve weeks," she said and Maya's eyes widened.
"Wow, that means I was six when we found out," Maya said.