Chapter 20 - Vacation

It was Friday afternoon and the newlyweds were already at Josh's parents home ready to tell them the good news.
Maya was clearly not being subtle about the fact that she was pregnant as she told Amy right after she told Josh but what did make it such a big deal is that it was going to be twins which are news they didn't share just yet.

"So, you guys got a update on Baby Matthews yet?" Alan asked.
"Yes, we do. It's twin girls," Josh said and his mother gasped.
"What? That's amazing," Amy said.
"Twins? But there are no signs of twins on our side," Alan said.
"My father has a twin brother. My biological father," Maya said.
"We are so happy. Who knows?" Alan said.
"Just you guys. Riley haven't even contacted me since before Christmas so she doesn't even know we are married. Let alone expecting twins. But I am excited to tell the rest of the family," Maya said.
"We'll think so. Listen, Josh. We do need to discuss a few things about the twins. That tiny place of yours..."
"We have news. Other than the twins. We are moving to Philadelphia. We already got a appointment with a agent here and are looking at places tomorrow. Well hopefully," Maya said.
"That's good news guys. Let's hope you know what you are doing because twins are difficult," Amy said.