five

To say the least, the plan was not going to plan.

Jessica showed up twenty minutes before Luke's projected time, and to say the least- I don't think she wanted Luke to be able to tell her goodbye.

But we stalled to an extreme point.

We were making her pack clothes that we had bought her that was supposed to stay here, but it wasted time.

I made her fake go to the bathroom.

I packed her medicines and vitamins extra slow, counting the pills in the bottle to 'ensure' that she had enough for the whole week.

"Guys" Jessica spoke as the three of us surrounded Skylar, explaining her medicines that she already knew the points of.

We all looked to her.

"She's fine, lets go" she spoke, turning to walk away.

"Go along with me." I spoke quickly to Skylar, seeing confusion spread across her face.

I slowly walked Skylar to a corner of the counter- banging my hand on it firmly- actually hurting my hand in the process, but I grabbed her head quickly.

"Oh my god, Sky- are you okay?" I faked panicked.

Luke better fucking love me.

Skylar went along with it great.

She faked pain, even being able to fake tears- I was more than impressed.

The three of us went into fake doctor mode, pulling her onto the counter, her mom watching in alarm, not knowing exactly what was happening.

"She might have a concussion" Ashton spoke as Skylar held Michael, holding her own head at the same time.

"Let me check your eyes-" "why are you checking her eyes?" Luke's voice spoke, making us all freeze in unison.

Now how did we plan on dismissing this?

"She uh- I-" "I hit my head" she took over the words for me, Luke's face processing exactly what we were doing immediately, the smallest smile coming onto his mouth.

"Are you okay, Princess?" He asked, coming beside me, rubbing his hand over the spot that she had left her hand.

"I think" she mumbled quietly, making Luke smile.

"That's my girl" he whispered, helping her off the counter.

"So, no concussion?" Her mom questioned, seeming more than confused.

"No her eyes are reacting perfectly- just a little bump" Ashton confirmed with a smile case Luke and Skylar hugged tightly.

"Okay, say your goodbyes Skylar, it's late and you have school tomorrow" her mom exhaled, grabbing Skylar's bag before heading towards the door.

"You guys- are the best" Luke laughed out, looking to each of us as Skylar started hugging everyone slowly.

"I'm a good actor" Skylar smiled as she hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek firmly.

"That you are, even faked tears- I'm impressed" I admitted to her.

After us all exchanging multiple hugs and cheek kisses, she said goodbye and that she loved us, getting a response from each of us before Luke walked her to her mom.

We gave him a minute, staying quiet in the kitchen once we heard the door shut and watched the car lights pull away.

Soon he joined us, exhaling lightly.

"She's got about majority of my belongings and is getting a ridiculous amount of money for child support a month, but at least I get her every other week" he sighed lightly.

We all slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to go through any of this, man" michael spoke quietly, us all feeling sympathetic for him.

He got cheated on, lied to and used for months and can't even have his daughter the first week he's finally free.

He shook his head slowly

"I just pray that she doesn't fill my babies head with lies."