twenty-five

"I don't think that's a good idea, princess" I spoke slowly- not wanting her to become more upset, but yet not wanting her alone- not until she talked more.

We all watched as she stood, making us all slowly move to our feet.

"Can we go home?" She asked me.

I looked to Calum, knowing he wanted to give her a check up.

"Can Calum look at your bruises and then as soon as we're done we can all go home and watch movies?" I suggested to her slowly.

"Okay" she mumbled, voluntarily walking to the bed, stepping on the small step to sit on the bed- all of us surprised at her willingness.

I stood beside her as Calum looked at her bruises on her wrists.

I watched him lightly touch her jaw, leading to her cheek.

"What happened here?" Calum asked quietly.

We all watched as her hand slowly went to her cheek.

"Once I got him off of me- he was mad- he just slapped me" she tried to dismiss it, but I instantly brought my hands into fists.

Michael nudged me lightly, making me instantly relax my body as I stood next to her, watching Calum continue.

I watched as he slowly pulled the collar of her hoodie, revealing hickeys across her collarbones.

I kept calm.

No one said a word.

Calum silently got her blood pressure, knowing that was the main thing we were worried about.

"She's high, but it'll naturally go down once she relaxes, we just need to get her home" he spoke slowly, his hand on her arm, but I watched as her eyebrows went together, her pulling Calum's hand closer to her face, lightly rubbing over a fresh cut across his knuckle.

"What's that from?" She asked as he cringed lightly, making her kiss it gently

Kisses heal everything

It was ironic

right now we could be kissing her better, but she's continually kissing us better.

She always put us before herself.

"Ran into a wall when I was running into your house" Calum lied, not wanting to say, "your dad and I beat the fuck out of that dick"

She took it, nodding slowly.

"I'm sorry I scared you guys, I just didn't want to be in their house anymore, I didn't know if he would try it again-" "don't apologize for that." Ashton spoke quickly.

"You were doing what you felt made you safe, and none of us can say anything about that, because we weren't there, we don't know what you felt and we don't know the actual risk you were at, you were safe about where you went, you went to a public place and didn't speak or go with anyone besides Sierra, you're smart and you might've just saved yourself from more hurt, princess. Do not apologize for that." He spoke firmly, each of us nodding in agreement.

"But you and I do need to talk, but I'm not going to make you uncomfortable in front of your dad, uncles and an intern, so if everyone could leave for a second- I'd appreciate it" Ashton spoke .

I knew what he was talking to her about

I kissed her head gently, leaving her with Ash.

Skylar.

I bounced my knee, waiting on Ashton's questions.

"No one knows how far this went, princess- and I'm not asking you to talk about it before you're ready, but if he did manage to fully rape you- there's a few steps we need to take, I won't make you do a pelvic exam today, but I will get you a morning after pill to be sure there was no slip ups and I will ask a few questions about-" "he didn't rape me" I spoke to him, seeing relief almost flood his face.

"Did he put anything inside you?" He asked me slowly, being cautious.

I was sweating.

Not that I was nervous, I was just hot and tired.

"I- I don't think, I know he got passed my shorts and stuff" I cleared my throat lightly

"But I think I was able to knee him before he did anything too drastic" I spoke.

"Princess, too drastic started when he walked into your bedroom while you were sleeping, this was all too drastic."

He hugged me tightly.

"Ash" I mumbled, feeling so hot I was beginning to think I might pass out.

"What baby?" He asked me slowly.

"It's really hot- I think I'm going to pass out."

Panic rushed through his face.

He called the guys in, making Dad run to get me a shirt.

"Let's get this off, Princess" Calum spoke, hesitantly touching the hoodie- and I immediately freaked the fuck out

I didn't feel threatened or uncomfortable around the guys, they had probably seen me in just a bra multiple times, but I was suddenly triggered- I couldn't explain it

Everything just came rushing back