thirty-seven

Monday.

The guys left, making me turn to Jack and Ben, seeing them smiling.

"We have plans for every day this week." Ben started.

"So today is our chill day, we are going to watch movies, talk and maybe play a few board games- just a do whatever you want kinda day" Jack said, making me slowly nod.

"Tomorrow we are going ice skating and then we will go to the mall until we get tired." Ben told me.

"Wednesday we are going to the movies, I'm thinking we should watch Frozen two-" "we are not watching Frozen mate" Jack immediately interrupted Ben, making me laugh.

"Okay, maybe we will watch something else, but I'm still pulling for Frozen." Ben rolled his eyes.

"Thursday we are going to a drive-in movie, and they play whatever they want, I just think it will be fun to be in that atmosphere" Jack spoke.

"Friday we didn't have anything planned, but your dad mentioned something about a sunflower farm that you've been wanting to go to, so if you're up to it- we will go" Ben told me firmly, making me smile.

"Saturday we are going to Altitude, which is basically a big trampoline park that your dad told me not to take you to, but we're going." Jack said.

"Why doesn't he want me to go?" I asked.

"Luke said trampolines carry a lot of germs, he says it's super easy to hurt yourself, it's overpriced, tons of junk food-" "he's such a doctor" Ben interrupted Jack with a laugh, making me immediately nod in agreement,

"And Sunday is our last whole day together, so we were thinking another chill day, maybe we can go eat out, take a walk through the park- just something simple" jack spoke.

"Sounds great" I told them, genuinely impressed at how well and how much thought they had put into the week.

So just like said, today was our chill day.

We did some shopping for the week before going back home, getting into pajamas, popping popcorn and starting movies.

Soon it was past midnight and we were just finishing Moana along with a whole box of pizza.

And then the name

Luke
Popped onto Jack's caller ID.

"Jesus" Jack mumbled before answering the phone.

"Your daughter is fine." He spoke firmly into the phone as soon as he answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Did my daughter take her vitamins?" His voice spoke, a smile evident as I immediately stood, going to the kitchen to find my vitamins.

"She's on it" I heard Jack say.

"She's not asleep yet?" dad's voice shot back to him.

"Nope, we just finished pizza and movies" jack spoke to him.

"It's twelve thirty-" "yes, and now we are going to bed, she's already showered and everything- no biggy" Jack spoke as I re-entered the living room.

"Okay, well tell her to call me in the morning and that I love her, give her a hug for me" he spoke, making me smile.

"I will, she loves you too" jack grinned as he spoke.

"Alright, thanks again bro, I love you" he spoke to Jack, making me smile.

"Anytime, I love you too" Jack spoke before hanging up.

"Bed time, pick your bed." Jack spoke as he looked to me.

"My dads" I declared, making them both nod.

I got tucked in my both of them, getting firm hugs and good nights

"I'll be in your room, Ben will be in Ashton's if you need anything, okay?" Jack told me, making me nod.

"Okay, you set the alarm, right?" I asked.

"Of course, sleep good and please come get me if you need anything at all" jack hugged me before Ben gave me a firm head kiss.

"I will" I told them as they walked to the door

"Night pretty girl, sweet dreams"

"Good night"