fifty

two months later

"Happy new year, princess" my dad firmly kissed my cheek as midnight struck, making me smile as I hugged him tightly.

"Go kiss your girlfriend" I smiled, pecking his cheek, watching him smile before immediately striding to Sierra as Calum wrapping his arm over my shoulder, the two of us watching the fireworks that Michael and Ashton were setting.

"What's your plans for this year?" Calum asked me, making me smile.

"Finish loving myself, accept what happened to me and move on, figure out college stuff, and get as close to my family as possible" I smiled to him, seeing him nod.

"What about you?" I asked as he smiled.

"Well" he exhaled lightly.

"Honestly" he laughed, watching Michael and Ashton chasing each other with lit fireworks, trying to burn each other, seeing Sierra and my dad also laughing to them as they held each other.

"I don't think I could ask for much more than this" he smiled lightly.

I wrapped both of my arms around him, making him smile more.

"I just want to get even closer as a family- if that's possible" he smiled.

soon everyone had joined Calum and I'd conversation.

"I want to find a fucking girlfriend" michael laughed out, making each of us laugh with him.

"I want a medical award at the end of next year" Ashton nodded firmly, which I knew he could do- they could all do that.

"I just want this next year to be just like this, right now" my dad spoke, looking to me with a smile.

"Last year was shitty, and we went through hell, but thank god that was last year. Now we grow from it, we learn and we move on." He finished with a smile, each of the guys nodding in agreement.

"It's going to be our year" Michael smiled.

"Thank God"

I want nothing more from this year but to be with my family.

Other than that, I don't need it.

                                  the end.