twenty-two

Sierra.

I looked to the tired and- almost scared girl, seeing an instant mood change at the mention of Doctor Hemmings.

"I don't have your dads phone number, but I'm Michael's intern and I believe their friends" I spoke slowly, seeing her perk up again.

"Yes- you can call him, just please- call someone."

"Okay, relax" I spoke- seeing her cheeks were flushing, her knee bouncing.

I called Michael.

"Sierra, you're fifteen minutes late-" "Doctor Clifford, I'm with Doctor Hemmings daughter at a coffee shop and she's in some distress-" "What the fuck, are you serious?" He spoke.

"Yes." I spoke firmly.

"Give her the phone."

Skylar.

I nervously brought the phone to my ear.

"Mike?" I spoke slowly.

"Skylar- princess, why aren't you in school, does your dad know-" "michael, I can't be with mom anymore." I felt my voice crack at the words.

"I need you to get dad and get me- but don't let them get me again Michael" I was on the verge of tears.

"Okay princess, I'm going to get your dad right now, give Sierra the phone, I'm going to get her to bring you to us, okay baby? You're okay, I promise" I could sense that I stressed him out just with those few words.

So I gave Sierra the phone.

Next thing I knew, I was in a car with her, her talking to me as she drove, trying to make sure I was okay.

But I was so so far from okay.

Luke.

I punched him.

"Answer me." I spoke as he smirked.

"Keep hitting, Doctor Hemmings- mess up those pretty surgeon hands the way I messed your daughter up" he laughed- and this time, Calum punched the fuck out of him, Calum almost taking my whole spot in pushing his body against the wall.

"Do we look like we're fucking playing-" "you don't" he laughed quickly.

"Hear me out" he spoke quickly as Calum went to push him harder.

"I don't know where she went- she kneed me in the balls and had me down for a good thirty minutes, but all I'm going to say is, get ready" he spoke, seeming nothing but evil as he spoke

"For?" Calum spat.

"You'll be dealing with what I did to her for months, I didn't get as far as I wanted, but let me tell you Doctor Hemmings-" he cut himself off with an evil grin

"I had her begging me to stop- her little body trying to hit me off of her, but she was just so small and weak- her shirt is still on the bed- that was all my work-"

I saw her shirt on the bed, and I couldn't contain myself

I jerked him off the wall- Calum letting me

I hit him

Repeatedly

I yelled at him as I did

I heard others yelling as I continued to beat his ass for touching my daughter and I didn't stop until Jessica stepped in front of me, grabbing my bloody knuckles- her eyes wide

"You're defending him?" I laughed

"Why are you hitting him!" She yelled out

"Let him" Antonio spoke

"I tried to fuck your daughter"

separate On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara