one.

CHAPTER ONE❝ midorima shizuka

CHAPTER ONE
midorima shizuka.

AFTER REPORTING ON AN A-CLASS mission to the Third Hokage, Kakashi was forced to be in the Hokage room even though he really wanted to go home and finish reading his novel. Oh, he was very curious whether the male character would do—

"You can enter now," Sarutobi Hiruzen's voice managed to break Kakashi's mind, which made him curious now who was behind the door.

A frog masked ANBU entered, Kakashi watched him closely. He knows who he is, even he knows that person. He was one of his teammates when Kakashi was still the head of the ANBU team.

"You called me, Hokage-sama?" asked the man, glancing at Kakashi as if he had only just realized the whereabouts of his former captain. "Kakashi?"

"Shintarou?"

"His presence here is related to your next mission," the Hokage's statement made both of them turn their heads in surprise. "Kakashi, do you remember my goal of making you a teacher of team seven?"

"Yes, I remember," Kakashi answered in a bored tone as usual.

"With you watching Sasuke, I want Frog to watch Naruto," Hokage's statement made his boredom disappear instantly.

"Pardon?"

Now the Hokage was staring at Frog who was still silent, like a statue. "I will give you an S class mission for a long period of time. Your mission is to keep an eye on Naruto Uzumaki. I am sure that your kekkei genkai can hold him back."

"Yes, Hokage-sama."

Hiruzen exhaled a sigh of relief, "To carry out your mission, you will be the fourth student of Kakashi in Team 7. I hope you can accept it. You have also been a teammate, right? It would be better to fight someone with your teamwork."

"But, Hokage-sama-"

"I know what you are thinking, Kakashi," Hiruzen blew out smoke and put down his cigarette. "It's true it should be a three-man team, but this is an exception. I promised Minato to look after him."

"Minato-sensei ..." Kakashi mumbled, remembering his teacher who was very considerate and understanding of him. The figure that he had considered as his own father. "Alright."

"Good," the Hokage nodded happily. "Now you can take your transformation off, Shizuka."

Honestly, Kakashi had forgotten the real form of the ANBU members. Because she only changes to her original form when they are in free time. And that too has been years since he left ANBU.

Out of curiosity, Kakashi noticed that she had transformed back. The ANBU —who is a 17-year-old boy— changed to her original look, a girl. Her tall and muscular body turned into the body of a 13-year-old girl —even though she was taller than a girl her age— her short green hair extended to her middle back, and finally, Kakashi saw her face. Nothing is different from her face, only more feminine even with black frame glasses and piercing green eyes. Don't forget her usual poker face.

"I haven't seen it in a long time," Hiruzen smiled. "You may leave."

Without waiting any longer, of course, Kakashi immediately left the room. He can't wait to read his book.

Kakashi stood next to the green-haired girl, looking at the village of Konoha with a boring look. "Long time no see, Shintarou."

"You too, Kakashi," the girl raised her glasses with a bandaged finger. "And call me Shizuka."

"Fine, fine," Kakashi pulling out his novel and began to read. "And now you have to call me sensei."

"Oha Asa is always right," Shizuka said suddenly, stroking her green frog piggy bank. "Cancer will get something unexpected. Whether it's good or bad. That's why I always bring my lucky items. By the way, today's lucky item is a frog piggy bank, nanodayo."

Other than forgetting her true form, Kakashi also forgot her strange beliefs. Even though she was a disciplined and very reserved girl, she really believed in her lucky items. Kakashi remembers when he accidentally destroyed one of her lucky items and at that moment Shizuka would immediately get depressed and wouldn't talk to him.

"Speaking of which, because you are now my student," Kakashi said, it was rather strange to hear that because he and Shizuka were a teammate back then in ANBU. "Meet me tomorrow at the 3rd training ground. 12 o'clock. Don't be late."

"Hmph, You're one to talk."

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Honestly, Kakashi was very surprised by the teamwork they were doing. Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura can do teamwork even with their different characteristics. What's more, are with Naruto and Sasuke. He was surprised when Sasuke was the first to give food to Naruto, even with their rivalry.

"Now then, I will introduce new members to team seven!" said Kakashi, amused by their expressions.

"Wait, new member?" asked Sakura. "But Kakashi-sensei, isn't each team have three members?"

"It's usually like that," Kakashi nodded. "But this is the Hokage's own command, and I cannot refuse it."

"Who is it Kakashi-sensei?!" Naruto asked enthusiastically. "Is it a girl or a boy?"

"You will find out for yourself," said Kakashi, his index finger pointing at someone behind them.

When the three of them turned around, they saw Shizuka walking towards them. With clothes that are certainly not ANBU clothes. Shizuka there wore a light blue shirt with a white blazer on top of it, a black skirt, a ninja pouch on her right thigh, and blue ninja sandals. Not forgetting the Konoha headband that was tied to her left arm.

"So she is our new member," Kakashi pulling out his favorite novel. "Introduce yourself. I'm Hatake Kakashi."

"Haruno Sakura," Sakura smiled, at least she wouldn't be the only girl on this team.

"Uchiha Sasuke," as usual, Sasuke introduced himself in an unfriendly tone.

"Uzumaki Naruto!" and again, Naruto exclaimed enthusiastically. "One day I will become a Hokage, dattebayo!!"

Shizuka glanced at Kakashi, who was only answered with a nod from him. Then she looked at the three genins in front of her. With a flat gaze, she raised her glasses with her bandaged fingers and said. "Midorima Shizuka."

⚪️⚪️⚪️