twenty six.

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX❝ let's go

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
let's go.

SHE HANDLES THEM WITH so much elegance. Roots rising from the ground as Shizuka raised her hand. Wrapped around several monsters made by the Ten Tails and crushed them with a single move.

As a loud boom sounded nearby, the four of them somehow got together again in one spot. Back to back.

"Shi-chan! Did you see that?! Did you see my attack?" Naruto beamed. Eyes sparkled at Shizuka, waiting for her answer and praise.

Shizuka fell silent, suddenly remembered the peck he gave to her. Making the girl flushed again and looked away. "Tch, it was nothing special, nanodayo," she said as she pushed up her glasses. An act of covering her blushing face.

His spiky hair somehow flattened slightly, reflected his dejected mood. Displeased by her words. Shizuka wondered how his hair could do that. But her eyes then glanced at his form. The light yellow glow on him.

So he finally managed to control the Kyuubi huh...

"Don't drag us down, Naruto!" Sasuke scolded.

"That's right!" Sakura said. "If you get hung up on the details, I'll just grab the seat of Hokage for myself!"

"What?! You want to become a Hokage too?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Shi-chan! Don't tell me you want it too?!"

"I have no interest in becoming a Hokage," she calmly answered.

"But why? Being Hokage is cool you know!" He argues.

"Actually, do you want me to become a Hokage or not?" She asked, feeling annoyed. "You should be lucky that I'm not going to be your rival, nanodayo. Although I doubt you can become a Hokage because of your stupidity!"

"Wha― You're so mean, Shi-chan!"

"These idiots," Sasuke grumbled.

"Well, at least they're fine now," Sakura chuckled. She still remembered Naruto looking very gloomy because of Shizuka's cold attitude.

The ten tails roared, made another army of monsters. Bigger and some even have wings now.

"Naruto, can you share your chakra with everybody right now?" Sai asked.

"Not right now!" he exclaimed. "Kurama hasn't finished recharging his chakra yet!"

"In order to get the main body, we need to mow down those monsters and slip past them. Is not a distance that can be cleared in a single leap. That's also not possible with those flying monsters as I'm sure no one can do air battle beside the Tsuchikage and me. And we need time to weave signs and repel the enemy attacks," Sai explained. "Without your chakra, it's highly likely we'll suffer heavy casualties. But the medical corps can't come to the front..."