fifteen.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ❝ why did you lie? ❞

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❝ why did you lie? ❞

THEY GOT JINXED. It was one of the many thoughts that floated through her mind. Shizuka didn't know how what they had just talked about yesterday at the hospital had just happened. Right now.

No. Team 7 always finds problems wherever they are.

By the way, they're doing a mission on a Tenchi Bridge that Sasori of the Red Sand had told them. Regarding his spies who were with Orochimaru. But instead of meeting the spy, they met Ororchimaru directly. And his presence immediately triggered Sakura and of course, Naruto.

The teenager's emotions were so overflowing that he was immediately enveloped by the Nine-Tailed Cloak. And it happened so fast that Shizuka and Yamato didn't have time to react.

Naruto roared and a vortex of red chakra escaped his body and surrounded him. The vortex made a gust of wind and after the vortex disappeared, Naruto opened his mouth, releasing a white chakra towards a bluish silver-haired ninja. The attack alone caused the bridge they were on to sway and then collapse.

Shizuka swiftly helped Sakura, who temporarily fainted after being thrown by the snake's right hand man. Her sharp green forest eyes immediately stared at their new member who left without the slightest help.

"He's very suspicious," she commented after she brought Sakura to Yamato's side.

"You're right," Yamato nodded in agreement. "What all Danzo did should be suspected."

"You said he was a member of ANBU Root, right?" Shizuka asked, trying to confirm. "From his skills, I can't believe he is an ANBU. Moreover, he's too obvious."

Yamato grinned. "Damn right."

"Language."

In the end, Shizuka was the one looking for Naruto while Yamato took care of Sakura and looked for Sai's original motive. Dust fumes came out with a large volume, even to cover her vision. She immediately jumped to the tip of the tree to escape the smoke.

Standing at the top of the tree gave her a direct view of Orochimaru's battle with Naruto. And Shizuka's breath caught, they had another bad luck.

The fourth tail has formed.

The girl widened her eyes perfectly. If  Shizuka had remembered clearly, Jiraiya said that he almost died at the fourth tail, right? And seen from the battle, it was obvious that Orochimaru was overwhelmed.

Naruto swings his hands to the side and a strong wind immediately formed as a result of the swing. Killing thousands of snakes that Orochimaru gave and succeeded in making the surrounding feel the strong wind.