twenty two.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO❝ what a coward

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
what a coward. 

THIS WINTER SHIZUKA SPENT going to the Land of Iron. Dressed in full ANBU henge plus clothing, she was ordered by Nara Shikaku to spy on Danzo ―who became the new Hokage― because of his distrust of the man. Two years of being an ANBU with Sandaime made the girl know how cunning he was.

United with the tree, Shizuka spied from a distance. Something behind that bandages made him even more suspicious. She didn't know what was behind it, but she had a bad feeling about it.

Fortunately, even though the name is Land of Iron, there are still a lot of trees and wood there. That made it much easier for Shizuka to hear what was going on in the meeting room.

What the―

She facepalms after hearing that Uchiha Sasuke interrupted the meeting. Come to think of it, all this time, his actions were always stupid. Actually what was on his mind that he dared to attack the meeting?

Even so, Shizuka was silent and followed Danzo who left the room. Escaping. What a coward.

Looks like Sasuke's goal is Danzo. And it looks like the old man knows it. Shizuka didn't know what happened and why Sasuke targeted Danzo. But now they are fighting.

A fierce fight between Sharingan and Sharingan. Yes, it turned out that the old man had a doujutsu belonging to the Uchiha clan in his right arm and eye. How disgusting that action was. Shizuka wouldn't be surprised if he was the mastermind behind the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

Shizuka was just hiding while watching the fight until Danzo killed himself along with the other Sharingan he destroyed. Fortunately, at least Uchiha Shisui's eyes weren't in Akatsuki's hands.

Before she had time to go back to Konoha (she failed to retrieve Danzo's corpse), she saw a flash of pink on her peripheral vision heading towards Sasuke. Pink hair. It was clear from the color who it belonged to.

Sakura? What was she thinking?

She decided to jump down too. Her hange has disappeared into her original form. Shizuka came down together when Sasuke used his purple skeleton to aim the arrow at Kakashi. Standing in front of Kakashi, her hands were ready to withstand any attacks from Sasuke. But the purple skeleton's form suddenly turned smaller and finally disappeared. And Sasuke seemed to be hissing while covered his eyes.

"He overused his eyes," Shizuka simply said. Hearing the sound of footsteps, she immediately looked up to see Sakura running towards Sasuke with a kunai.

"Stop, Sasuke!" shouted Kakashi, he quickly ran towards Sasuke who had snatched Sakura's kunai and was about to slash her.

"Naruto!" Naruto came. Saving Sakura while his cheek got slashed by Sasuke.