twenty.

CHAPTER TWENTY ❝ good job

CHAPTER TWENTY
❝ good job. ❞

WHITE SMOKE APPEARED IN THE middle of the crater with a pop but Shizuka could only see the colors orange, red, black, and green. The distance is too far and her eyesight is not good.

"What is that?" asked Sakura, narrowing her eyes for a better look.

"Naruto?!" the Hyuuga man next to them exclaimed in shock. He had activated his Byakugan.

"Naruto?"

Then there is dust smoke coming out again in the area there. "What's going on? I can't see from here..."

"Incredible..." he spoke in awe. "he took down one of the Pains with a single blow."

From above them, an orange frog —Gamakichi— jumped down next to them. He carried Tsunade in his hands. "Tsunade-sama!" Sakura immediately left Shizuka's side and approached the Hokage.

Her forehead mark is gone, Shizuka thought as she just noticed that. She's already released the art of mitotic regeneration. She routed her chakra to Katsuyu-sama to protect the villagers from the Pain's jutsu.

"Gamakichi," she turned towards the orange toad. "I assume Naruto with the other toads?"

"Yeah, even with Grandpa Fukasaku and Granma Shima," he explained. "Oh! and Naruto said that he would fight them alone."

"What?" she furrowed her eyebrows, clearly disliked Gamakichi's statement. Pain has killed Jiraiya who is one of the strongest ninjas in Konoha and he wants to fight Pain himself? Is that his form of revenge? Shizuka knew that he was reckless but not to the point either.

She sighed as she raised her glasses. "Has he mastered senjutsu?"

"Yeah!" Gamakichi replied with great enthusiasm. "It's incredible. He can master it for just a week!"

Shizuka fell silent. Well, Oha Asa said that Aquarius placed first.

"Alright," she huffed.

"Tsunade-sama has also given me to Naruto-kun," said Katsuyu who suddenly was around them. Shizuka also just realized there were several ninjas, including Shikamaru and Shikaku there.

"That's good, we'll find out what happened past you, Katsuyu-sama," said Shikaku.

Her forest green eyes then fixed on Tsunade whose body was already wrinkled. "Katsuyu-sama, can you return your other bodies? Except for you and those with Naruto," she trailed off. "So that Tsunade doesn't have to spend more of her chakra. And that will speed up her recovery."

"Ah, I understand!" Katsuyu nodded.

Then she turned towards the other ninjas. "While Pain are focusing on Naruto, I want you to scatter around looking for other ninjas. If they're still able to move and have minor injuries, tell them to help you. And if anyone is seriously injured or dead, bring them here," Shizuka ordered. which was immediately given a nod by the other ninjas and left. "I will heal Tsunade-sama."