eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN❝ welcome to my life ❞

CHAPTER ELEVEN
❝ welcome to my life ❞

SHIZUKA STILLS REMEMBER WHEN she first joined Team 7. Among the team members, she only knew Kakashi. So, when the jounin left, it could be said that it was really awkward. Her new teammates have known each other since their academy days. And Shizuka, who only had one year at the academy, didn't have time to get acquainted with other people. To be precise, she was a quiet, stoic, and reserved individual making her hard to start a conversation.

So at that time when she was alone, with her three teammates talking about something. She didn't really mind that. The girl was used to different team members over the years she was a ninja. And until now, she still doesn't know her old teammates.

So now, after three years that they had separated to practice individually, they had gathered again. At the same place. With the hope of remaining the same team (Shizuka doesn't want to admit it). Even without one more member.

Shizuka's eyes sharpened, staring straight at the two bells that were in the pocket of Kakashi's trousers. The man talks about how they have to get the two bells to pass. One person, one bell. And since there were three of them, one of them would fail.

Wait.

"I see," Shizuka pushes her glasses up. Realizing the purpose behind the test.

"You already noticed?!" he praised her. His eyes twinkled in awe. "As expected of Shi-chan!"

"Shut up, Naruto."

And the test begins. Starting with the three of them fighting Kakashi with martial arts. They kicked, hit, and blocked. Three on one. And when Naruto took out a kunai and intended to scratch him, Kakashi let out a cloud of smoke, making Naruto scratch a piece of wood.

"Kawarimi?"

Everyone stop. Trying to find the whereabouts of Kakashi who just disappeared. Naruto and Shizuka jumped up, at the same time as Sakura punched the ground with all her might. The ground cracked and turned to rubble. And they could see Kakashi who was hiding in the ground.

"Wind Release: vacuum bullets!" Naruto takes a deep breath and then exhales several small blasts of wind chakra towards Kakashi immediately.

"Earth Release: Earth Raising Wall!" Kakashi slapped his palm towards the ground, blocking Naruto's attack. Then he immediately spun around to avoid Sakura's sudden punch.

"Fire release: Great Fireball Technique!" Shizuka exhales a powerful fire, targeting it to Kakashi as Sakura jumped away.

"Water release: Violent Water Wave!" Kakashi exhales water to collided with Shizuka's fire. Creating steam that covered the training ground. "Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears!"