two.

CHAPTER TWO   ❝ give me your hand

CHAPTER TWO   
give me your hand.

SHIZUKA DOES NOT EXPECT THAT she will get a mission to find a daimyo's cat named Tora again. She still remembers a few years ago when she was still a genin, her first mission was to find Tora. The mission she hated the most because she had to find animals that she didn't like. Yes, Shizuka hates cats.

Judging from how the daimyo's wife treated the cat, Shizuka understood why the cat always ran away.

Apart from all that, now Team 7 is standing in the mission giving room. They are waiting for the Hokage to determine their next mission. Honestly, she was a little upset with the Hokage for putting her in a team that had just graduated from the academy.

"Okay, team 7 ... Your next mission is to accompany the grandchildren of the elders, shop in the neighboring village, harvest the potatoes, and—" Hiruzen's words were interrupted when Naruto shouted that he strongly refused the mission. Shizuka had expected it. Troublemakers and hyperactive like he is seemed to definitely want a mission related to action.

She didn't know how Naruto persuade the Hokage, but they finally get a C-class mission. Namely guarding a bridge maker old man back to his home village.

Shizuka now stood in front of the Konoha entrance-exit gate. Together with Kakashi —he will not be late if he is going to carry out a mission— they are waiting for the genins who seem to take a very long time to pack.

"Let's go!!" Naruto —the last to arrive— exclaimed excitedly, 

"Why are you so excited?" Sakura asked in surprise.

"You know, I've never left this village," Naruto answered, walking at the front because he was very enthusiastic. 

They walked for half an hour or so, and there were no signs of a fight. Shizuka knew that this was only a C-class mission but she still had to be on the lookout for enemies who could appear at any time.

"Sasuke, hold this," without waiting for the answer of the boy next to her, Shizuka gave her green ball to Sasuke. She then opened the bandage on her left fingers. 

"Is this your so-called lucky item?" Sasuke asked, staring weirdy at the green ball.

"Oha Asa said, today Cancer's lucky item is a small green ball," Shizuka answered, taking back her lucky item.