six.

CHAPTER SIX ❝  it just your luck, ❞

CHAPTER SIX 
 it just your luck,

MORNINGS LIKE NOW, usually Shizuka would be busy with her herbs. But because the Hokage's bird had summoned her, she was now inside the Hokage's office. "You know it's time for the chunnin exam, right?" asked Hiruzen, exhaling the smoke from the cigarette that Shizuka didn't like.

"No wonder I saw some ninjas from other villages," Shizuka replied stiffly, hoping that the cigarette's smoke wouldn't hit her. 

"Yes, the chunnin exam is coming," he nodded. "And at that time, there is a possibility that another village could attack. Because we will be very focused on this chunnin exam. So, I want you to return to your ANBU team until the chunnin exams are over."

Shizuka was silent for a moment. "You mean Hokage-sama ... I didn't take the chunnin exam with the team?" 

"Yes," replied Hiruzen, turning his chair to face the streets of the village of Konoha. "Hopefully the Kyuubi won't come out this time. You can go." 

"Yes, Hokage-sama."

○○○

After her meeting with the Hokage, Kakashi suddenly gave them the Chunnin Exam registration form. Which of course was welcomed by Naruto. He even hugged Kakashi. Shizuka felt sorry for him. 

Now Shizuka is with Sakura. The Chunnin exam is were only number of days and the pink haired girl is very excited to train. Even though hers ability is still practically limited, at least he can protect herself from other genin. And she can treat their wounds, small wounds actually.

Well, apart from medical ninjutsu, Shizuka also trains Sakura taijutsu. Martial arts. "Shizuka, are you going to take this exam?" asked Sakura, both of them were resting while eating some of the onigiri that Sakura's mother brought.

"No," Shizuka replied curtly. 

"Huh? Why?" Sakura was surprised. She was sure that Shizuka was strong and powerful, but why didn't she participate?

Shizuka raised her glasses. "The requirement to take the Chunnin exam is a team of three people. Because we are the only team that has four members, so either one has to give in or find a new team." 

"That's right," Sakura nodded in understanding. "It would be unfair to any other group if we remained four members."

"Because I'm sure Sasuke and Naruto will definitely come, so I better not go," Shizuka explained. "I can find another group or join next year."