five.

CHAPTER FIVE❝  mr

CHAPTER FIVE
❝  mr. ribbit. ❞

AFTER COMPLETING THE THE C-CLASS MISSION which turned out to be an A-class mission, team 7 got a D-class mission again. Although Shizuka was sure that the whole team didn't want that. Except for Kakashi, of course, that man would just sit back and read a book. He doesn't help at all. 

Anyway, now they were in front of the Konoha gates, at Izumo and Kotetsu posts. They are the ones guarding the Konoha entrance gate. "Hey, good job guys!" praised Kotetsu. A chunnin who has long spiky black hair and has a strip if bandage running across the bridge of his nose.

Naruto grinned. "Now I can finally eat Ichiraku Ramen, ttebayou!"

"Sounds good," Sakura smiled. "You're treating, Naruto."

"Huh? Oh, fine already. But you know," Naruto turned his body towards Sasuke angrily. "How about you treating us for a change, Sasuke?!"

"Hmph!" Sasuke looked at Naruto uninterestedly. "I'm off to train."

"How about you, Shizuka?!"

Shizuka raised her glasses. "Always eating ramen is not healthy, nanodayo!"

"Then, maybe Kakashi-sensei can..." Naruto's words stopped when he saw Kakashi who was just silent and was looking at something. "Huh?"

The four of them were curious and turned their heads towards what Kakashi was watching. There were three ANBU and a tied woman walking towards the Konoha gate.

"Wow .."

"Pretty."

"Why was she arrested?" asked Sasuke curiously.

"I'm told that she's a kunoichi who disguised herself as a street performer," Izumo explained. "to gather information about the land of Fire."

"What's going to happen to her now?" Naruto asked curiously.

"Well, she'll be interrogated to see just what she found out," finally, Kakashi spoke. "They'll use whatever means necessary. Until she starts talking."

○○○

"Shizuka," the girl looked up, saw Sasuke stopped in front of her. 

"Why did you bring a carrot?" Sasuke pointed to a carrot that she was holding. 

"This carrot is for tomorrow's lucky item," Shizuka replied, lifting the carrot to his face. "And this is a lucky item for today, nanodayo," Shizuka pointed out the orange gift box that she was holding on her other hand. "A gift box. Today Cancer is second."