Chapter 3

North Korea's POV:
I walked home and sat on my bed. I looked at the sketchbook and flicked through the pages. I was impressed...Whoever this book belongs to isn't half bad. I flicked to the end and and found a name. 'Property of Australia:)' Who's Australia?...

South Korea's POV:
I walked home from a friend's house with shopping. As I walked in, I noticed North's back was here...North was home... I sighed, knowing North was gonna yell at me for something, but North came do with a book and stared at me.
"Hello?" I said was a nervous wave. North held up the book in front of me and cocked his head.
"What?" I asked, confused to what he wanted.

North Korea's POV:
I looked at South, expecting him to know what I was talking about but obviously didn't. I huffed and flicked to the back of the book.
"Who's Austraeliar?" I asked as I pointed to the name. He rolled his eyes as me and crossed his arms.

"It's pronounced Australia." South unparked the shopping. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder.

"I knew that! Do you know him?!" I got aggressive as I glared at him.

South Korea's POV:
I could see North was getting aggressive so I put my hands on my hips and stared at him.
"Yes, I know him. He's America's little brother." I explained. He didn't look happy with the answer I gave so I ignored him.

North Korea's POV:
I stormed off to my room and shut the door behind me. I grabbed me phone and searched up the name.
"Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world's sixth-largest country by total area...A Oceania country." I read as I looked back at the book. I walked down the stairs and apologised to South about earlier. He said it was fine.

"I want to meet him..." I said as I hid the book behind my back. South smiled and then throught about it.

"Why? Since when do you want to meet people?" South raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You said I should socialise more." I replied. South picked up his phone with a smile.

"Well then, I'll set up a meeting right now!" South went into his contracts and pressed on Australia's number.

Australia's POV:
"Nononono! For fuck sack! Where is my sketchbook?!" I looked everywhere but found nothing. I sat on the couch and sighed. Noddles, my emotional support snake, came and rested on my shoulders as I smiled. I looked around the room and found a big white wall and had an idea.
"Well, If I can't sketch my feeling, I'll paint them!" I smiled and grabbed some paint and a paint brush. Noddles sat on my shoulders the whole time, then my phone rang. I sighed and picked it up.

North Korea's POV:
Well it's to late to turn back now, all I had to think about was how I was going to black mail this man. I thought about as I tried to come up with a good idea.

"Oh, hi Australia! How are you?" South said. I realised thus "Australia" guy picked up...wow... I tried to listen to what they were saying.
"Really? That would be great! Okay, see you soon, bye." South hung up the phone and looked at me and smiled. I was a little scared of the way South smiled at me as he grabbed my hands.
"Okay, he said this afternoon would be good." I faked a smiled and walked off to my room. I flopped onto the bed and looked at the ceiling as the fan spun around in a clockwise direction.

Australia'sPOV:
I didn't know South Korea had a brother! I looked at Noddles and smiled as I continued to dot painting on the wall. I wonder how thus is gonna go. I smiled as I disided to take a break. I layed on the floor as Noddles lied on top of my chest. I giggled a bit and closed me eyes as colours and throughts filt my head...But not all good ones... not at all.

(Sorry I haven't been updating lately^^
I'm going though some pretty deep shit at the moment. Anyways hope you've enjoyed and Happy New Year!)