Chapter 14

(I'm back again uwu. Thank you all for how patient you've all been. I know that I don't update often. I've been busy lately. Anyhowww, The winner from the last chapter is Rathalos- )

Australia's POV:

I finished my food and smiled. Ame was done, talking about shit I didn't care about. I stared out the glass, watching the waves crash against the rocks. I stared and held my breath. I gasped and jolted at New Zealand grabbing my hand.

"You okay?" He asked. I looked at him. Did I zone out? Must have. I nodded and looked back out the large glass window. NZ nodded and sat down with the others. The waves crashed and pushed against the rocks. That'd be painful if you were in it. The sound of bones cracking against the rocks. Blood. I sighed and sat down again, leaning on the glass dome that surrounded the café. It was nice. The soft breeze pushing on the glass and the clouds that flowed by. Does this dome get cleaned like a window? That would be hell to clean. Poor cleaner. I sighed, now bored. I looked through my phone and a slight smile crept across my face. North Korea has an Instagram? Wow. That is...Wired? I looked through my photos and sighed. I look so happy. I looked at North's account and sighed. Private. I followed him back and waited for him to accept the follow request. I stared at my half empty plate and sighed, drinking my sprite and trying to figure out what Ame was on about. Nada seemed to understand. Ha. Imagine understanding America.

North Korea's POV:

I lied in bed, hugging the pillow and sighing. My feels can't be real. Not for him. I was a mess of a country and as If I deserve someone like Aus to like me...Love me. I hardly know him and I love him? Impossible. Love at first site doesn't exists. It's dumb. It's stupid. It...Has affected Me. God dammit. I perked up at the sound of my phone and grabbed it, unlocking it and checking. Aus followed him back? North quickly accepted it and stared for afew minutes. Why? I dunno. Maybe I'm romanticizing Australia alittle.. Alittle. I sighed and hugged the pillow again, tightly.

South Korea's POV:

I laughed and hung up the phone. I was talking to Hong Kong. Funny guy, really. No, no he wasn't. Workaholic. That's what he is. I sat down on the couch and sighed, looking through my phone. I'm bored. Too bored. I got up and walked to North's room, pushing open the door and flopping on the bed. North gasped and sighed, hugging the pillow. I looked up and smiled. "Hellooooo brother." South smiled and rolled around alittle. North whined and sighed.

"Stooop." North whined, rolling around. I giggled and smiled, laying on him. I whined and got up, looking at him.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked. I was starving. North shrugged and lied there.

"I don't know. Your choice. I don't care." North rolled his eyes. I sighed and nodded, walking out and shutting the door. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and walked back to North's room. I sat down and smiled.

"So, who are you love sick for?" I asked with a smirk. I looked at him and giggled. "What did you do to the pillow?" I asked.

North's cheeks turned red with embarrassment. "I'm not love sick!" He claimed. He looked at the pillow and then at me. "I..I'm straggling it.." He said, looking away. I took a bit of my apple and nodded. Sure he was. Definitely doesn't look like he's cuddling it. Totally. I yawned and took another bite of the apple. North looked at him. "You didn't get me one?" North said with a whine, making my laugh and choke little.

"No. No I didn't. Why? Because your a meanie." I crossed my arms and huffed. North whined and tried to bite me. I- HE TRIED TO BITE ME! IS HE REALLY THAT HUNGRY?! I got off the bed and bonked him on the head with one of the many books he had on the shelf. "No. No biting. Bad boy. Bad, bad boy." I hit him. North hissed and hid under the blanket. I sighed and walked out, walking back to the kitchen and grabbing another apple. I ran up the stairs again and threw the apple at North. "Eat that! Not me!" I walked out again and walked to my bedroom. How dare he.

North Korea's POV:

I looked up after South left and looked at the apple. I creeped my hand out of the blanket and quickly grabbed it, sneaking it under the blanket and held it to my mouth, taking a large bite. Abit sweet but still good. Juicy too. Yummy. I ate the apple happily. Quite filling. I ate the apple, only leaving the core on the table beside my bed. I yawned alittle and decided to sent Aussie a text. I sent a simple 'Hey'. I waited for a response.