Chapter 8

North Korea's POV:
We drove home. I let out a sigh and leaned against the car door. South looked at me through the rear view mirror and smiled.
It was JUST a crush. It'll pass and I'll go back to normal. I looked at the number and smiled. I'm kinda excited to see him again. He wasn't scared of me. He spoke to me. My heart beated alittle faster as I throught about it.
South pulled into the driveway and parked the car. I was pulled out of my throughts by a loud beep. South gasped the horn.

"Come on loveboy." South smiled with s chuckle. I flashed light red and hit him.

"Shut it!" I clenched my teeth. South giggled and opened the door, letting me in. I took the shopping bag from South and ran upstairs with my head down. I shut and locked my bedroom door and put the bag down. I grabbed my phone and went into contacts then pressed on 'make a new contact'. I looked at the number and saved it in his phone as "강아지" or in English, "Puppy". I smiled and looked through the bag, looking for a good outfit, like the one Australia said he liked. I sighed and picked out, what they considered, nice clothing and tried them on. Yay. I don't look that bad. Uniform suits me better though. I looked at my phone and picked it up.
My finger hovered above Australia's contact. I sighed and dicided to sent a message first.

'Hey Australia, North Korea here. I was wondering when your free to meet up, if you want to, of course. I'm free for the rest of the day.'
I read over the message and sighed. Hope it wasn't to weird. I sent it and put my phone face down. I sighed and lied down on my bed, picking up a book and starting to read to get my mind off it.

Australia POV:
I smiled and waved goodbye to my brother, Canada. I sighed and walked home. I walked pasted a book store and dicided to look around. I found a newish blank book and picked it up. Two dollars? Hell yeah. I dicided to get it but then came across another book. A Korean poem book. I looked at it for A bit and smiled. This can be a sorry gift for knocking North Korea over in the library the other day. Five dollars. Uh, okay! I dicided to get that two. I bought the books and walked home. I opened my door and sighed, putting the books on my book shelf and sitting down. Noodles slithered over to me and lied on my shoulders again. I smiled, petting her head. I grabbed my phone and realised I had a message. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message. From North Korea. When was I free? I giggled with a smile.

'G'day North! I'm so happy that we get to catch up. I'm free right now. When's a good time and place for you?'
I send the message and smiled.

North Korea's POV:
I blushed at the text. He sighed and smiled, thinking of a good response.
'That's great! Same here. What about at the sushi store at 12? The new one.' He sent it and waited of a response. It didn't take long for him to respond.

'Sounds good! See you at 12!' I read. I smiled and lied down as I looked up at the ceiling. I'm so excited to see Aus again. I sighed and looked at the time.
11:27 am. He smiled and dicided to take a shower and get ready. He got up and grabbed a towel, walking to the bathroom and locking the door.

Australia's POV:
I smiled at the reply and sighed. Yay. I got up and looked at the time. Half an hourish. That's fine. I cleaned up alittle and walked over to the bathroom with some clothes I picked out to wear. I am not the tallest guy but quite small and thin. I like to sit in the sink to see the mirror better. I fixed my hair alittle and got changed. My regular safari looking clothes on with an Aboriginal flag on the shoulder. My birth mum.
I smiled, happy with what I looked like. I sighed and sat back on the couch, reading.

North Korea's POV:
I sighed and dried myself with the towel. I looked at my new clothes and wore the one Aus said looked good on him. I liked it too. It was comfortable. I combed my hair back and smiled. I looked...Professional.
I sighed, ready to go. I looked at the time and smiled.
11: 46 am. Not long now. I sat down and grabbed the fidget spinner South got me for my birthday last year. Technically we are twins so we have the same birthday but I usually don't get them anything because I am a dick but on the rare occasion I do, I do not put much thought into it it.  Man...My poor brother. Actually no. Not 'poor' brother. He has all his friends to give him expensive presents. I'll just give him a card. Happy birthday South.
Hehehehehehehhe.

Australia's POV:
Aus looked at the time and smiled.
11: 57 am. Time to go. Aus got up and cut up some meat for Noddles and put it in a bowl, in his cage before leaving. He smiled, shutting and locking the door. I put my headphones in and put my list on shuffle as I walked over to the new sushi shore. I haven't had sushi in forever. I smiled.

North Korea's POV:
I walked over to the sushi store and looked up. My heart skipped a beat. There was Aus. Oh my god. I kept a straight face and walked up at him.
"호주 안녕하세요 (Hello Australia.)" I smiled and waved. So much for the 'straight face'.

"G'day North." Aus smiled up at me with a small giggle. Omgmyheart- I blushed a little and smiled, holding the door open for him. Why? What was wrong with me? Just except it. You are in love with someone you hardly know. Dammit. I won't take that as a diagnosis. Aus smiled and walked with with a thank you. His accent was adorable- Stop it. I walking in shortly afterwards. Aus walked and took a seat at a two seated table. I smiled and sat down with him.

Australia's POV:
I smiled and sat down. He was so polite. I looked around the sushi store and sighed. Omg! There was even a water fountain with little fishies in it, in the middle of the store. That's so cool. I choose the table closest to the fountain. I looked up at him and smiled.
"You look great." I said with a smile. North looked away from me. Um...Did I do something wrong? Then he looked up again.

"Thank you, you too." He Smiled at me. Aw. I thanked him and smiled as I blushed.

(I'll continue the kinda date in another chapter. Sorry I was gone for sooo long. Hope you've enjoyed.)