Chapter 12

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. Im alive *-*
From the last chapter, the winner is Australia_000
I was having a really shitty day when I got this comment. It made me smile. Thank you.
Note: I know I acctently changed the way I spelt Noddles name. I didn't want to go back and fix it. So, It's Noddles with a double D, Not O. I'm sorry)

North Korea POV's:

I sighed as the endless ticking of the white clock on the kitchen wall, above the coffee machine, growing louder and louder, becoming irritating to me. I groaned and got up, looking around and walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed some left over white rice from the previous night, grabbing some chopsticks and walking into South's room, sitting on a swing/chair thing, hanging from the ceiling. South's room was so much nicer then mine. Pearl white, neon coloured LED lights and the best of the best in technology. A fancy laptop, a expensive phone and a great drawing tablet. Bueatiful plants aswell.

Australia's POV:

I smiled and drank my coffee happily, yawning alittle bit. I leaned back and crossed my legs on the couch,holding the coffee mug in my lap. Living alone was hard at first but after afew years, you get use to being alone. Always quiet and nice. I looked up to a knock at my door. I sighed "Who could that be?" I asked myself as I got up, holding the blanket over my shoulders. I opened the door and was immediately greeted with a tight hug. It was America. I smiled and hugged him back tightly.

America smiled and dragged me back inside, closing the door behid himself. I giggled and sighed, looking up at Ame.

"G'day Ame. What brings you here?" I asked him, slipping out of his grip. Ame smiled and looked down at me, his younger brother.

"What do you mean? Can't I come to see my little bro with no reason?" Ame smiled and sat on the couch. "Besides, your birthday is coming up and I want to know what you want." Ame smiled at me. My birthday? What was the date? I looked over at the calendar. The 25th of January. It was tommorow? Wow. I forgot about that.

"Oh, you don't need to get me anything Meri.." I smiled at him. Ame whined and huffed.

"Of course I do. I already have a surpise tomorrow for you, I just wanna know if you want anything else like..." He looked at the painted wall. "A sketch book and pencils? Water based paints? Clothes?" Ame looked at me. I was flattered and now alittle excited. I love surprises! I shrugged and smiled alittle.

"Wellll..Now you mention it, maybe afew more sketck books and paints would be nice.." I looked down, trying not to sound too needy. Ame smiled and nodded.

"Alright then. What's your favourite food and flavor?" Ame asked, looking up at me. Ame did always go full out with birthdays.

"Meat pies, fishsticks, mangos and for flavor? Vanilla and chocolate." I answered, smiling alittle. Ame nodded and got up.

"Alright, I'm free for the next few days and I'm bored as fuck. Wanna go out for lunch with me, Nada and NZ?" Ame asked. I smiled and nodded quickly. Finally! Something to look forward to this week, besides that lunch with North Korea. That was nice. Ame smiled and nodded. "Alright, Ill come bcaka and pick you up at around 12?" He looked at me, cocking his head alittle with a smirk. I nodded and smiled happily.

"Yep! See you then Meri!" I smiled as Ame walked to the door and walking out, waving a goodbye, I held my breath and I waved, shutting the door. I exhaled in relif and sighed, leaning on the door. He didn't like being out much but I haven't seen my siblings in a while. This would be good for me. I walked to my room and sighed, laying on the bed happily, staring at the ceiling. Noddles slithered in and on the bed, playfully biting me arm. I looked at Noddles and smiled, sitting up. "Yeah, probably deserve that." I smiled alittle. Noddles looked up and curled up around me arm, biting. Owowowowowowow- I grabbed Noddles neck gently, pushing down and making Noddles let go of my arm. "Bad Noddles. That hurt. Fuckig Danger noddles is your name now." I giggled as fresh, red blood leaked out of the puncher wounds and down my arm. I looked and sighed, getting up again and putting Noddles in the glass tank or her 'cage'. I grabbed some bandaids and walked to the bathroom, cleaning off the blood and putting disinfectant on the wounds. I put a bandaid on it and sighed. Done.

(H A H. Sorry I'm taking so long. I'm not in a very good state at the moment  ;-;)