Chapter 7

North Korea's POV:

I sat in the back as I sighed. South smiled at me through the mirror as I glared right back. A few minutes later, South pulled into the drive way. Finally. I hopped out of the car and glanced over to South who was adjusting his jacket. I sighed and rolled my eyes. we walked into the house. South closed and locked the door. He walked to the kitchen, opening a cupboard and grabbing a pot. He looked at me and smiled.

"Tacos for dinner?" He asked me. I couldn't care less so I nodded. He smiled and grabbed a few things from the fridge. Vegetables I'm pretty sure. I sighed and was going to go to my room but then I stopped in my tracks. I looked at South and sighed heavily and walked to my room. Aus seemed nice. I lied down and started at the ceiling as I sighed and started to think about Aus. I covered his face and yawned. It's only 5:30 PM. Oh well. I rested my head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over myself. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

South Korea's POV:

I finished making the tacos and sighed as I made myself a taco. I called out for North and no reply. I sighed, annoyed and walked upstairs. I knocked on his door and called for him again. I walked in and looked at him, surprised. North was asleep. I sighed and walked back out, closing the door behind me. how nice. I walked to the Livingroom and ate my taco. Yum.

-TimeSkip- (lol)

North Korea's POV:

I opened my eyes slightly and immediately closed them. It's too bright. I tried again and sighed as my eyes adjusted to the light. I looked around my room and sighed as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. What was the time? I glanced over to the clock that hung on my wall. 7:20 am. That's not too bad. I got up and stretched my back until I heard a 'click' sound. I sighed and walked over to the door. I opened the door and walked to the kitchen. South was sitting on the couch with japan, watching anima. I scoffed and made myself a cup of coffee. black, strong coffee. Japan looked up at me and waved.

" こんにちは, 北! (Hello, North!)" She said. I sighed and walked passed her, sitting down on the couch next to South. I looked at South and sighed. He had more...Social skills then me. He already thinks I like Australia. I. Just. Met. Him. I sighed.
There's a difference between love and a crush. I have a...Cruch? Yep! That's all! A crush. I needed help with this. South? Okay.

"Hey South?" I asked. South turned and looked at me.

South Korea's POV:

Omg. Was he talking to me? I looked up.
"Yeah?" I leaned back. He needed something. He would never talk to me unless he wanted something. This is exciting. What did he want. North looked down and sighed. Why? Tell me!

"I...I have this...Crush and-" I stopped him right there. A crush? On who? Aus? Nah. Can't. North was right. They just met, right? I was so excited! He had a crush! Wait...Why was he telling me this? Ooooh, was he looking for advice?! Yeah! Yeah he was!

"A crush. Aww! My bro has a crush-Oh! Who is it? Doesn't matter. First you need a make over." I Smiled. Oh, North looked so scared. I sat next to Japan.
"ねえ日本?今すぐ出発する必要があります。私の兄弟はクラッシュしているので、私は彼を助ける必要があります。(Hey Japan? You need to leave now. My brother has crush, so I need to help him." I explained. North had no idea what they were saying. Good.
Japan looked up and smiled.

"すごい!クラッシュ?かわいい。わかった。また明日ね。(Aww! A crush? Thats so cute. Alright. See you tomorrow.)" She smiled and waved as she left. I smiled and grabbed North.

"Get ready my brother! We are going to the mall!" I sang. North sighed and walked to his room. To get ready I presume. I ran to my room and got changed into a stylish pair of black, glitter jeans and a white hoodie with Neon stripes down the sides and down the sleeves. I looked in themirror and smiled. Damn, I look good. Agh. Sounds like something America would say.