Chapter 4

North Korea's POV:
I layed on my bed, thinking about how I was going to blackmail this guy with his own artbook. My phone vibrated on the night stand and I picked it up. South had sent me a picture of Australia and I almost dropped my phone. Australia was the guy I've been bumping into lately. I put my phone down and lied back on my bed. How was I going to blackmail him now?... I sighed.

South Korea's POV:
I walked back inside with a basket of clean and dry clothes. I walked upstairs and knocked on North's door.
"Get ready! We're going soon!" I shouted through the door. I could hear NK stumble across the room.

"Fine." That's all NK could say? Oh well. I walked to my room and sat the clothes down on my bed and chose out what I was going to wear.

Australia's POV:
I sat on the couch, reading a book about WW1 as Noddles rested on my shoulders. I looked at the bandages that covered my wrists and arms and sighed, patting Noddle's head as she slept peacefully. I smiled and went back to the book.

North Korea's POV:
I didn't bother to get changed and left the clothes I had on already. I left my room, hiding the sketchbook in his jackets pocket. I ignored SK and just followed him around until we left the house. South said Aus lived close so we'll just walked there. I sighed as his followed close behind South until he came to a stop.
"We're here." South smiled as I looked at the two story, light blue house. I was so nervous as South pulled me alone and before I knew it, we were at the door.

Australia's POV:
I yawned as I looked around and realized that I had forgotten to put the paint away. Oh well, then a knock on the door. I jumped up and put Noddles on the floor. I walked to the door and opened it slowly.
"G'day South." I greeted him. SK hugged me and I got a chance to look behind him. My heart dropped. It was the man that I humiliated myself in front of. I gave a shaky and nervous wave as I invited them in. They sat on the couch.
"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked, trying to be a good host for them. South nodded.

"Water please." I nodded and looked over to the other as I grabbed a cup.

"고맙지 만 사양 할게.(No, thanks.)" North's replied.

North Korea's POV:
I felt South elbow me in the shoulder. I looked at him with a 'What the fuck' face and crossed my arms.
"그는 한국어를 잘 이해하지 못합니다.(He doesn't understand Korean well.)" South whisper-shouted at me. I sighed.

"No thank you." I said, rolling my eyes at South. Australia sat down in front of us and looked to be very nervous. So was I. There was an awkward silence for awhile until South broken it.

"You've been painting?" He asked. Australia looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm dot painting the walls. Aboriginal showed me. He told me that some language groups don't do dot painting while others do. It's pretty interesting." Australia said. Aboriginal? I was alittle confused on who he meant, but didn't asked about it.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it. I'll be back at 4, bye!" South got up. I waved and stayed quite. Australia said bye and avoided any eye contact with me.

(I'm so tired! Sorry for the delay '-')