Happy New Year & Happy Birthday Ace!

"I need to remind you do NOT DESTROYING THE FUCKING ROOM!"

Scourge is standing in front of the four figures on the floors with his arms crossed and scowl directed to them.

Ace, Sabo, Sanji and Zoro are sat on their knees politely with purple bruises everywhere and few large bumps on their heads. "Gomenasai..." they echoed in unison.

After the god has turn off the screen, Sanji boldly demanded him to see Luffia - doesn't realize she's Luffy's female self until later - and the brothers are pissed off before got themselves into fight.

How does Zoro involves is because he carelessly insult the blond cook which insulted back and the swordman dragged into this mess.

Others are watching quietly, not wanting to faced against the destruction god.

"You four almost messed up the surgery in case you didn't know," Scourge spats. "Do you really want Luffy die cause of your carelessness?!"

They flinched, completely forgot about it. "We're terribly sorry," Sabo winced at the movement cause the pain from his cheek. "We won't do it again."

"I highly doubt that," Scourge scoffed. "But fine, you better keep your fucking words or else."

They nodded quickly.

"Now if you will excuses me," Scourge now calm down, turned around. "I need to find another world and oh, Ace?"

"Uh... yes?"

"Happy New Year and Happy Birthday."

Then he left, leaving the flame logia user behind with others celebrating or rather protested.

"I completely forgot about that yoi."

"Wha?! It's your birthday?!"

"Ace! We've been brothers for two years and you didn't even tell us about your birthday?"

"W-well... I-I-" Ace stuttered.

"Don't you trust us Ace?" Thatch pouted, hand rest on his chest where the heart located. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"W-well... I-"

"Happy Birthday Ace-san," Robin smiles with Nami giggles at the man's stunned face. "Yohohoho~ Happy Birthday Luffy-san's brother," Brook sang.

"Let's celebrate!" Thatch cheered.

"Brat! As your birthday," Garp grinned. "I'll give you my Fist Of Love!" Ace appeared with comically anger eyes and shark teeth.

"No fucking way!" He shouted.

"Asce..."

"Hmm?" Ace looked down.

"Happy Birthday Asce..." little Luffy tugged his pants to caught his attention and shyly announced to him while snuggling his shawl around his form, looking wide awake due to the shouts.

Arrow pierced his heart and he found himself hugging then kissing little Luffy who's now giggling.

Hearts appeared from above and Sabo attempted to save his little brother from the tight grip.

Scourge rolled his eyes at the sound of commotion behind him but secretly let out a slight smirk.

Sorry if it's short but I am busy for moment. Anyway, Happy New Year in 2020 and Happy Birthday to Ace!