Secret Of The Past (15)

"What is he doing!?" Hancock demanded, glaring at the man.

"Luffy!"

"Bastard!" Lucas growled, almost stomped toward the bridge if it wasn't for Dan holding him back.

"Lucas stop!"

"He-"

"I know that!" Dan snaps. "But Luffy is also there!" Hearing his baby brother, he freeze with realization and clenched his fists.

"Damn!" Lucky Roo breathes.

"He's really is somewhat Luffy's brother," Shanks said, remember how angry little Luffy is when himself refused to fight with the certain bandit.

For Lucas, he has short tempered just like Luffy and his eyes hold the same glint as he does.

"Short tempered as always," Dragon sighed as he shook his head.

Blade calmly walked through the bridge, arms tightened around Luffy's frame and the boy keep his eyes shut.

Feeling the trembling of his brother, Blade decided to used his power.

"First Power," he muttered aloud with eyes straight. "Illusion."

The audience blinked.

"First Power?" Thatch repeated with confused. "Is that some kind of devil fruit?"

"No," Whitebeard grunts. "Remember, they didn't have devil fruits in the island and they developed their own abilities cause of the cursed Poneglyph."

Robin lean forward with anticipation.

He slowly shifted the purple mist toward his brother's eyes and Luffy blinked.

In his eyes, he's in someone's arms. When he looked up, he saw his mother smiling down at him with gentle face. "Mama..." he brighten up to see her and snuggle happily.

In reality, Luffy is slowly relaxed with face buried on the cloth and Blade successfully arrived the end of the bridge.

They blinked.

"Woah... It looks so real," Chopper said with awed. Usopp nodded in agreedment.

"Yeah... for moment I thought it was Luffy's mother," he said.

Dragon however widened his eyes.

'No... Blade, you didn't-!' He thoughts.

Lucas and Dan seems to be sharing the same thoughts when they heard him.

"Did I heard it right?" The man widened his eyes. "Did he just said 'Illusion'?"

Lucas gritted his teeth and glared at his twin, drawing blood between his fingers. "That's Frey's power!"

"WHAT?!"

Whitebeard and the crews widened their eyes. Their hearts dropped when they heard the sentences. If it's true then Frey is already dead.

Moments ago, they have no proof whenever the boy is alive but now it's right in front of them.

"How the fuck did he get his hands on Frey's power!?" Lucas demanded. Even Rune is shocked at this.

"The power isn't meant to give someone else?" Robin asked the god.

"Yes."