Secret Of The Past (6)

Picture of Scourge!

Luffy whimpers again, trying to comfort his brother by patting his head. Lucas breathes deeply through his nose and let his mother heal him.

"That's gonna leave a mark," Thatch winced, seeing the purple bruise on his back.

"Joules is as strong as a Warlord," Garp frowned, remember well about his reputation. "His strength was no joke."

Dragon watched, mentally worried for his wife and their sons.

"You dared to kill and harm my people on this island?" Rune said calmly with hint of anger in his tone. "Get out."

"Relax," Joules waved his hand, dimissed his warning. "I'm here for reasons."

"What reasons?" Rune snarled, eyes are now anger and dark. "As far as I see, you and your men are not welcome here so I will say it again; get out."

"Damn..." Shanks breathes.

"Hey Scourge..." Ace call out to catch the god's attention. "What?" Scourge grunts. "Rune... is he my grandfather?" The man asked with hesitate.

"Yes," the god nodded.

"I'm here because of the Poneglyphs and the monster that has been sealed years ago," Joules explains, ignoring his threat.

"Why is that?" Rune frowns.

"To cleanse my sins."

"What?!" The audience exclaimed.

"What?" Rune also exclaims.

"The boy told me the only way to cleanse my sins was to unleashed the monster from this island," Joules continued. "By using the blood of D."

Dan gasped silently, heart beating as he stared at Frey with horror. "Cleanse?" Dan muttered. "Blood of D? Unleashed?"

"What is he talking about?"

"We've never heard of this!"

"The Blood of D?" Robin blinked.

"Cleanse!? You've got to be kidding me!" Usopp protests. "That's crazy!"

"The island bear too many secrets," Whitebeard said hoarsely. "Even I haven't heard about it."

Ace stared at his uncle quietly as Sabo glanced at him worriedly.

'Secrets?' The logia flame user thoughts.

"Are you fucking joking around with us!?" The man with bald head yells. "You can't cleanse your sins by unleashing that monster! It will kill everyone!"

"Frey, what's wrong with your head!?" A woman questioned with hint of worry. "Don't you remember the history of destruction that thing has done!?"

The teen is unnaturally calm.

"Something's not right yoi," Marco narrowed his eyes. "And I don't like it."

"You mean that Frey guy hiding something from them?" Fossa questioned.

"Maybe."

"That idiot..." Lucas hissed, sitting up with the help of his family and Makino do the same to Dan as soon as the marines stepped back.

'What is he up to?' He thought silently, gazing at Frey who's in straight posture. 'I need to keep an eye on him.'

"What does Lucas mean?" Nami blinked. "We need to keep watch and learn about it," Sanji suggested. "Maybe we'll know the truth."

'You have no idea,' Scourge said mentally in his mind, keep quiet.