Secret Of The Past (28)

"The black Poneglyph..." Robin said it outloud for everyone to hear.

"Remember what Joules said about the person who read it?"

"We remember," Franky said with thoughtful expression. "It trapped everyone and doesn't allowed them to leave the island."

"What's wrong Robin?" Nami asked.

"If my theory is right then... Blade could be in great danger." This cause their eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" Haruta speaks up confusingly.

"When a person read it and presenting those abilities to every persons then," Robin said with grim look. "Where did Crust coming from?"

"That's a good question," Marco frowned, looking back at the memories they've watched. None of them mention about where he came from.

The only thing they knew of was the Core where Crust in prison.

"Robin, what exactly do you mean my son is in danger?" Dragon narrowed his eyes.

"Those black mist is the same mist as Crust," Robin explained. "If I am right then-"

"What do you want?" Dan asked.

"Let's have a fight between you and me," Blade snarls angrily. "How dare you take them away from me!"

"Don't make it sounds like they're some toys!" Dan argued. "You've no right to say that nor they are yours!"

Meanwhile Crust is enjoying himself threw his hyper beam run around the island. The beautiful trees are now burned and break. Animals are running away for their lives toward the ashore.

"No... No! No!" Dragon whispered, the home to everyone he knew of is gone.

All gone.

Shanks clenched his fists as Luffy and Makino's home island have completely burned.

The pirates glared angrily at the creature who's laughing loudly and nothing more than wanting to ripped him to shred.

What's more, Luffy is in so much pain and Rune is completely useless, unable to help him with his state.

"That bastard...!" Ace growled.

At the forest where survivors are outside from their hiding, watching with dumbfounded as the other twin just snarl and eyeing Risa who staring at him in shock.

Lucas is tugging his mother as he attempted to protect her but she didn't budge.

Makino is trembling, hiding behind Dan who stood in front of her protectively.

The atmosphere is so tense until Blade started to shake his shoulders.

"Well, well..." he chuckles darkly. "If it wasn't my mother." That makes her clenched her fists and glared at him.

"... That's not Blade."

"Dragon-san?" Sabo looked at his boss.

"That's not my son," the father looked so shock and cursed himself for not noticing sooner.

"Blade would never say his mother before. He's not even call her that other than mom... Blade that I know would never called her that."

Sabo is shocked.

If it's true then did something happen that connected between Blade and Risa?

"What did you do to my son?" She demanded angrily. "Where is Blade?"

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Lucas questioned her. "That's Blade!"

"That thing is not my Blade," she insisted firmly much to his surprised. She stared down at him. "Who are you and what did you do to my son?!"

The twin just grinned.