Secret Of The Past (33)

Lucas is now have wild yet slick hair, fierce and sharp glare, sharp black fingernails and long lion tail.

His lower body have the shape of the lion's back with paws, long black whiskers and black nose. Puff of furs on his elbows and at the nape of his neck.

He let out a growl ferociously with Blade grinned wickedly.

The audience once again are in shocked and amazed. His lion form is magnificent and the aura around him is no joke at all.

It's like as if he's the king himself.

"So cool!" Chopper swooned, stars in his eyes, floating around bright and sparkling.

Nami and Robin giggles at this.

Ace grumbles, crossed his arms and seems like he's sulking. The fact that Luffy have twin big brothers and one of them was more stronger than he does.

It makes him humiliated somehow.

Garp puffed out his chest proudly, boast about his grandson with his help. But they have a feeling that it's not a result from the brutal training.

"Let's play," he narrowed his eyes.

"Then come at me," Blade chuckles. "Kitty."

Lucas snarled then dashed toward him and the dark twin does the same thing.

"Furious Claws!" He yelled.

"Second Power, Reflection!"

Blade transform into the same form as him, still grinning and does the same attack as well.

"No way!" Thatch gawked with his eyes popped out. "He can copy his form too?!"

"It must be Frey's Second Power," Marco guessed. "Since he managed to fooled everyone and even Rune-san with his disguise then he can able to copy the ability on different level-yoi."

"As expected of First Mate," Scourge chuckles. "You are correct."

They could see how shocked the man is but shrugged it off as he focus himself as soon as he saw Blade coming closer.

"Furious Claws!"

As soon as they unleashed to each others, a strong wind pressure starting to almost blow Risa and others away.

Lucas snarled, slashing every chance he could and his desire to save his twin brother grow stronger.

"Give up?" The possessed man asks.

"Fuck no," he growled.

"Oh shit!" Nemuri cussed as everyone are stunned at this.

"Just how strong is he?!" Usopp shrieked. "They're so strong!"

"Lucas and Blade are used to fought against each others all the time during their training," Scourge explained.

"It is no surprised that those two are on the same level to each others."

"Damn...!" Everyone couldn't help but impressed. The wind pressure is so strong that Risa or others wouldn't get close to them.

"We need to help him!" Risa shouted.

"I-I can't get close to them!" A man grits his teeth. Oliver could only watched the flight with worried gaze.

"Lucas...!" She mumbled.