Secret Of The Past (8)

"Where are you taking us?" Lucas growled, hold his brother closely as he eyeing the certain traitor.

The boy cowered and walked away faster. Lucas narrowed his eyes in suspicious then grunt when one of the marine push him.

"Keep moving!"

"I am moving asshole," he snarls, feel pleased to see him flinched. Luffy just cuddle, comforted by his brother's warmth.

"Lucas must be stressed a lot," Marco noted. "Not surprise," Izou said. "His mother is left behind with survivors and the worse part, Ace's brother is with him."

"Hasn't changed a bit," Dragon couldn't help but feel pride to see his first born son hissing at them, distract them from laying their eyes on Luffy.

Dan walked till he's right next to him, checking his surroundings and unease at the path leading to the cave.

"Did you notice something odd about him?" He whispers. Lucas grunts and glance around. "About Frey?" He whispers back, keeping his voice low.

"Frey that we know would never done this," Dan hissed. "He usually locked himself in his room and his sister usually drag him to outside for fresh air."

"I thought the same thing."

"What?" The audience blinks.

"Are they saying that he's not Frey?" Nami questioned with confusion.

"They knew him for long time," Whitebeard narrowed his eyes. "It's not surprising to see they picked up thing that we don't know of."

Joules halted, run his hand on the stone with awed silence before ripping off the line. Rune looked uncomfortable, grimace as he eyeing the cave.

Even Dan, Lucas and Luffy share the same feelings, wanting to go somewhere other than here.

Dragon frowns, felt his heart beating at the cave and secretly wishing for his sons' safety.

Ace stared. His grandfather and uncle looked scared, and something about that cave makes them stiff.

"What's exactly inside the cave?" Brook asked. "I do not know," Robin said. "We will have to find out by watching it."

"Move out," Joules grunts, sending the marines walked inside before followed along. The others reclutantly walked through and keep their eyes on front.

"Otouto," Lucas hissed quietly. "I need you to be quiet and do not open your eyes! Understand?"

Luffy whimpers, trembling as he nodded and buried his face on his brother's shoulder.

"He doesn't have to be so mean," Chopper frowned. Scourge chuckles, gain their attention.

"You have no idea on what will happen next," the god smirked. Suddenly they feel something horrible about to happen and their eyes immediately on screen.

"Luffy!" Sabo call out with dread.

Dan feels his breath hitched, cold sweat drip from his forehead as he walked forward with the brothers.

One of the marines are scouting around, seeing rocks everywhere on the ground, walls and ceiling. He grunt in annoyance, not find something valuable and about to walked away when something drip on his shoulder.

The marine stopped his tracks, hand lifted to sweep and feel something wet. He looked up to see round red glowing eyes and feral sharp grin.

The screen then shows the marine struggling, his feet kicking and scream as if he's been suffocating something inside his mouth.

They startled.

"What the fuck!?" Sanji cussed.

"What is that!?" Zoro demanded.

They watched with wide eyes, not saying anything as they're all stunned and horror.

Blood spurted all over the ground and the body lifted to the dark ceiling then disappeared from the unnoticed hole.

Everyone jumped on guard, hearing the muffled scream and draw their weapons out.

Rune clenched his chin and narrowed his eyes in fear, hard and cold. "It's time..." he whispered.

The marines looked around, gawking and widened eyes as they saw four legged figures crawling all over the ceiling and toward them.

"The Crawler."

Dan gritted his teeth.

"Run!"