Secret Of The Past (32)

"Well?" Blade smirks. "What it's gonna be?"

"He'll have a fight with you."

Lucas startled from a pat on his right shoulder and glance over to see Dan staring at front with determined gaze.

"Dan...?"

"Huh?" The audience looked confused.

"W-What is he saying?!" Helmeppo stuttered. "Is he going to make him abandoned saving his little brother?"

"Don't jump into conclusion!" Smoker scolded. "That kid would never do such thing like that!"

In fact, all of them knows how much Dan liked Luffy. The man saw that kid as a little brother.

"Hey! My uncle won't never do that!" Ace protested angrily.

"Lucas I need you to listen to me," he waste no time to talk. "I know how much you want to save both of them but we cannot let you do this all by yourself."

He looked at him with smile.

"I will hold off Crust for as long as I could," he continued. "You just need to win against him."

"Oh I get it," Sanji lifted up, ignoring the stinging pain from his head. "Dan-san want Lucas to fight against Blade so he will go against Crust."

"But why against Blade instead of rescuing Luffy?" Usopp questioned.

"Didn't you hear what he said earlier?" Jiru remind. "He move like a shadow and I am guessing that he will switch the possession to Lucas with a chance."

"A high chance that he will used his body and even steal it," Robin nodded.

"Oh! So that's why Dan-san wanted to eliminated him so Blade can break free!" Chopper said with realization. "With his help, they will be able to join Dan-san to defeated Crust-"

"-then rescue Luffy!" Nami added.

"That's right," she smiled.

"But-" Lucas try to protest.

"No buts," Oliver stepped forward to draw his attention. "You know that he's right."

"Oliver..."

"Blade-san could be in so much pain," she said. "So is Luffy but you need to get rid of the possession off of him first."

There's a flash of understanding in his eyes that makes them at ease, knowing that he caught up in her explanation but a pressure is looked down to him.

A pressure of saving his brothers.

"But how?" Lucas looked stressed. "I-I don't have any kind of stuff like Dan does and I only have my forms as my ability!"

"You can do this," she cut him off. "Luffy will understand... he always does, remember?"

The man stared, take a deep breaths and nodded after few minutes.

"Then we need to act fast," Dan thrust his hand at mid air. "Second Power, Speed Staff!"

A pure long green staff appeared above his hand, a shape of blue lightning on top of it and golden emblem wings at below.

"Oooh!" Usopp and Chopper shouted out with stars in their eyes. "So cool!"

"Awesome," Ace breathes.

"Suuu~per!" Franky posed.

Jiru blinked and stared at the staff with interest. Speed Staff? Now that is something he's looking forward to.