Secret Of The Past (36)

Blade groaned in pain and having a hard time breathing as if he's suffocating under water.

Screaming and yelling, switched to normal and demonic voice, the twin forced himself to slammed his head against the nearby tree and nearly the leaves are falling.

"What are they going to do?" Thatch asked. "It seems like that thing won't come out of his body so easily."

"There's got to be some weakness that we've watched from the memories," Haruta said. "Something that we saw."

At this, Marco looked back and widened his eyes. 'Could it be...?'

"Risa-san," Oliver check on the white haired woman worriedly with Paul rubbing his throat. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she replied, eyes locked on the shaking figure. Hearing the scream from her son who's in pain, she does not think of anymore other than trying to help him.

But she doesn't know what to do with the situation. Rune-sama is the only person who managed to defeated Crust and even he don't know the weakness.

"Wait... Rune-san only defeated that thing without using its weakness against it?!"

Everyone gaped, Rune is so scary.

Ace puffed his chest with pride.

Whitebeard just chuckles.

Unless...

She gasped loudly.

"Lucas!" She yelled, drawing his attention away from his twin. "Do you know its weakness?"

"What?" He yelled back.

"You've been to the cave with others before! Do you know Crust's weakness?"

"How am I supposed to know?!" He snapped loudly.

"Hey!" Sanji looked offense.

"But good point," Usopp said. "How can Lucas know Crust's weakness?"

Robin widened her eyes.

"Oh... Oh I see..."

"What?" Nami looked at her.

"I have a feeling the answer will be given shortly," Robin guessed.

"Please think!" She pleaded. "Try to remember something! Anything!"

Lucas scowled, furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to remember back in the cave. Then his eyes widened.

Crust roared, pull his arm away from the flame as it's roasted brown and black smoke coming out. His arm is shrinking to thin like twig and hissed at this.

Everyone widened their eyes.

"Wait... are you saying that-?"

"Yes," Shanks answered, already know it from beginning. "When Luffy burst into flames, I noticed that Crust showing a bit of fear in its eyes."

"I have a hunch that those ice and cold temperature inside the cave are his safe zone," Whitebeard also knew. "When that cheeky brat captured and forced to use Upgrade inside of him, Crust didn't used the other ability."

"Not even once," Smoker mutters.

"I get it now," Sabo finally understand. "If Crust used the Flame-"

"-then it's game over." Dragon added.

"Fire..." his eyes lifted up.

"Of course... Fire! How can I be so blind?!" He exclaimed softly. "His weakness is fire which mean..."