Secret Of The Past (11)

"Why hello there," Blade softened to see him and come closer till Lucas stepped in front of him.

"Don't," he growls quietly.

"Now now," the man just smiled which fumed him more. "I just wanted to see our little brother."

"Ours?" Lucas growled. "Ours? What give you a right to be his brother?"

"Lucas is pissed off," Usopp winced at the dark face. "Something must be happen that causing him to hate Blade so much," Robin hums.

"His fake death?" Franky questioned.

"No," she shook her head. "More than that and I've a feeling it's something more."

"Don't be so upset," Blade cooed. "You're my other half."

"Shut up!"

"So that Blade guy is Lucas's twin..." Izou murmured.

Blade just chuckles. "We're a family afterall and beside, what's best way to get rid of them?"

"You lied to them," Dan realized, narrowing his eyes. "You lied to Joules about cleanse the sins, why?"

"Simple," the white haired man smirked with dark glint. "Killing."

Dragon and Garp flinched.

"Lucas, do you remember the time where you and I have been training or should I say, abusing about us becoming marines?"

"Yes," Lucas glared suspiciously, wondering where he's getting at.

"That guy is so blunt," Smoker puffed out the smoke from his mouth. "He shamelessly admitted it."

"Seriously Garp," Sengoku groaned. "What did you teach them exactly?"

"Just training!" The old man insisted. "Fighting with monkeys, throw them to the pit-"

"THAT'S NOT THE KIND OF TRAINING!" Shanks yelled furiously, held back by his crews. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"What exactly did I do?"

Lucas looked confused at first then widened his eyes as the realization strikes him, remember the training they have with their grandfather.

Blade seems pleased.

"Well?" He seem anticipation.

"...You're attempting to kill him with a sword." Dan, Rune and Luffy widened their eyes.

"What?"

"What?" Garp looked shocked at this revelation as well as Ace and Sabo. Dragon looked pained as if he's expecting this.

"D-Did I hear it right?" Thatch stuttered. "He's actually trying to kill his own family? His own grandfather?"

The Whitebeards winced and grimaced, still remember the fresh memory of their brother stabbed in the back by Teach.

"What? Why?" Nami gawks.

"Why would he do that?"

"Ding dong!" Blade looked overjoyed and cupped his brother's cheek lovingly. Lucas scowled at the cold touch and backed away.

"Don't touch me."

"The reason why I tried to kill him cause he's in my way," Blade answer their unspoken question. "He always have and him being a marine is both good or bad things."

"What exactly are good things?" Dan asked, snapping out from the trance.

"Being a marine is useful since Garp is one," Blade grinned with a crazed glint. "They are foolish and stupid enough to believe me. Some marines they are."

He laughed as if it's a joke.

That makes the marines bristled.

"Son of a bitch," Smoker growls.

"But of course, they can make up stories about the Pirate King being captured when it's actually around."

Blade grinned. "The Pirate King or Gol D Roger gave himself up to marines cause he's dying."

Ace stiffened. 'What...?'

"That old crook would do anything to protect his crews and his family that he willing to give up," he continued. "Drawing the world's attention to him and with those last words, the Age of Pirates was born."

Lucas and Dan looked stunned. Even Rune is flustered at how the young traitor managed to figure it out.

"So you're the one that leaked the information to marines," Rune looked exhausted and devastated at the same time.

"You're the one who told them about my grandson." Dan feel his breath hitched and tears started pooling.

Ace gritted his teeth and his eyes are also forming the tears. That bastard is the one who-

Sabo is shocked.

Lucas's twin?

Rune knew that his son is dying and Roger insisted that he'll die without regrets, knowing his daughter in law and his grandson are safe but thought otherwise.

Rune is saddened that Rouge passed away. Due to her strong determination and love for her son to live, she's also willing to give up her life just like his son does.

Ace is trembling at this revelation.

His parents...

Then those rumors he heard of...

...are fake? None of them are true?

He can feel the headache coming.

Whitebeard looked shocked and expecting this. That rival of his never changed at all. Always thinking of others before him.

"You fucking kill them," Dan spats tearily. "You killed my sister! You killed my nephew! My family!"

"Uncle..." Ace wanted to run up to him or yelling to him that he's alive and well but he's unable to speak.

"All the more reason to protect my brothers," Blade smirked.

"Protect?" Lucas spats. "I will fucking kill you the every chance I can get and don't you dare lay your hands on my otouto!"

Said Luffy who's whimpering, attempted to hid behind his brother from the eyes of the other twin.