Secret Of The Past (31)

Luffy whimpering, curled his body once more and shut his eyes tightly. Ignoring the blood from his mouth, he scream out the only thing that came in his mind.

"NII-CHA!"

Back to the others, Lucas bolted up after hearing a faint scream and looked up with fear and worry.

"Luffy... he"s bleeding!"

"This is bad!" Usopp cussed under his breath quietly.

"LUFFY!" He yelled, about to run off when the possessed Blade blocking his way.

"I don't think so," the dark twin smirks. "Get out of my way!" Lucas snarled, glaring at him.

"If you want to rescue your sweet little brother, you do exactly what I said."

"He's up to something," Zoro said suspiciously.

"I think it's something to do with his brothers," Robin guessed calmly.

"Robin! How can you be so calm?!" Usopp and Nami yelled. She just shrugged.

"Fuck you!" He growled. "What make you think I will do what you said?"

"Let's make a deal," Blade said, ignoring him. "If I win, you and Dan will be under my possession."

"FUCK YOU!" Ace shouted angrily.

"So protective of your uncle and grandpa in short amount of time," Sabo murmured.

"As if I am gonna let you possessed Dan and Makino!" Shanks growled, glaring.

"Since when did Makino-san get involved?" Benn questioned and the crew are amused to see their captain blushing.

"If he win...?" Makino narrowed her eyes, angering at the threat the man is giving.

"If he win, I will let your twin brother go," he shrugged. "Simple as that."

"That simple?" Franky said.

"No..." Thatch narrowed his eyes. "I think he's up to something no good."

"That's what I said," Zoro muttered.

Then his eyes gleamed. "However," he grinned making him uneasy. "If you choose to fight against me then Luffy will suffer the great amount of pain through his body and if you choose to rescue him then I will suffocating your twin till the brink of death."

Lucas stiffened.

"Choose wisely~"

"You heartless bastard!"

Dragon clenched his fists, anger boiling inside of him and the brothers are glaring at the possessed man with scowls.

"He's threatened him," Izou glared. "That ungrateful brat!"

"You fucking son of a bitch!" A man with blue hair yelled angrily.

Oliver covered her mouth with both hands and stared with widened eyes.

'Oh no Lucas...'

"... Does she has a crush on him?"

"Watch your mouth!" Izou slapped his head, blushing furiously.

Thatch rubbed the big lump on his head, pouting. "I was just saying!"

"True," Sanji nodded and crossed his arms with serious expression. "It's every men's dreams to have such crush by a beautiful women!"

SMACK!

Scourge glared down at the twitching form with his fist let out a steam.

"I am starting to get sick of your words out of your disgusting mouth," he spats, clearly his patience is snapped. "If the god of creator heard about this, you're so dead meat!"

At this, everyone are stiffened upon hearing the 'creator god'.

Whitebeard stared at him. If it's true then the creator god is most likely the powerful one.

Scourge hold a slightly fear glint in his eyes and if the creator god is able to scared the destruction god then if he come then it'll be a hell ride.

Somewhere, a white headed god is sneezing quietly before narrowing his eyes.

Dragon stared before nodded, pleased to see someone like his son. Lucas is rather naive and surprisingly innocent despite his appearance.

However, a wave of sadness washed over him. The fact that his son and Oliver are gone, it brought a great upset to know that Makino and Luffy are the only survivors.

Lucas is feeling conflicted.

Hearing the scream from his little brother makes him edge. At the same time, he have to fight against his twin brother who's possessed by Crust.

Those feelings of guilt and shame hit him really hard. If only he noticed something's off about his brother's behaviour then none of this would ever happen.

"It's not your fault," Whitebeard grunted. "You didn't know and Crust is a very good at acting."

"He got all of us fooled-yoi," Marco grumbled.

Just a normal happy family.

But things changed.

His mother kept a secret about Luffy's cancer, the sudden discovery of Blade's possession and their saviour is long gone.

He gulped.

Which one is it?

Rescue Luffy or rescue Blade?

"What is he going to do?" Nami gulps.