Secret Of The Past (19)

"Do you have any idea for what you did!?" Lucas growled. "You just open the gate of hell!"

"What are they going to do?" Usopp gulped. "They can't beat that thing with their bare hands!"

"They have to," Whitebeard insists. "With their abilities, they need to find a way to defeat it before it will destroy everything on sight."

"But how?"

"That is for them to find out."

Blade looked pleased, even laughing as he watched the creature break the ice that its imprisoned for long time.

"Finally... I am finally free!" The monster sound like its grinning with eyes gleaming of wicked.

"We can be together Lucas," the twin breathes, eyes contacting with him who's startled. "Just you, me and Luffy!"

"He's really crazy!" Nami gulped.

"He truly believe that he will be with them," Marco grimaced with disgust. "I don't think so."

"But there must be a reason on why he wanted to be with them," Izou rubbed his chin.

"Maybe."

"Shut up bastard," Lucas snarled.

"Lucas! We need to go!" Dan yelled, holding Rune closely. "This place is about to collapsed and we need to get out of here!"

True to his words, due to the rampage from the creature and the rocks are starting to fall from the ceiling.

Lucas bring his little brother closely.

"Get out of there!" Ace shouted.

"Go Luffy-san! Lucas-san!"

Blade hurriedly hugged his brothers closely and give them a dark glare.

"You step one closer," the rock floating around them threateningly. "I will end your- ugh!"

Lucas knocked his head back to hit him and the rocks fell instantly. He run off with Luffy in his arms and behind Dan.

Blade looked stunned.

The audience are snickered.

Even Dragon looked mildly amused.

Then switched to anger.

"You... You did this to him!" He's now growled. "You did this to my brother!" Now he looks like someone who wanting to kill.

"Second Power," he commanded coldly. "Command."

Dragon looked shocked and horrified.

"Impossible..." he breathes.

Even Garp with the same face.

"How did he...?"

Scourge looked unsurprised and rather smirks at their faces while others looked confused.

"Second Power?"

"Later."

Rune looked horrified.

"No... it can't be..." he croaked.

"Rune-sama," even Dan is shocked after hearing it. "That's-!"

"Surprise?" Blade let out a cold smirk. "Command is rather useful after I slaughtered that old bitch."

"You killed Rune-sama's wife?!" Dan is now glared at him. "It was you?!"