Secret Of The Past (29)

"I'm not surprised to see that you know something's wrong," Blade said. "In fact, wasn't your fault that he became like this?"

"Mom," Lucas looked between his twin and his mother. "What's going on? What is he talking about?"

Risa just keep quiet.

"Risa-san's fault?" Thatch repeated confusingly. "What does he mean by that?"

"How dare he talk back to my Risa-swan!?" Sanji growled then gulped when he saw a glare from the husband.

The audience stared.

"... Dude," Ace looked at him with disbelief. "That's Luffy's mother and she's married."

"Sanji-kun always like that," Nami sighed, exhausted already. "When he's around women, he always been a gentleman."

"When he's around men," Zoro smirked, thinking of having a payback. "He's a rude little shit."

"Really?" Ace now glared at him. "Is he treating my brother well?" Sanji gulped once more and shrink down to hide himself.

"Very well." Sarcasm is added.

'His protective mode is on.' Strawhats thought silently.

'His brother complex and protective mode are on.' Whitebeards also thought.

"You really don't know do you?" The dark twin smirked. "Just because I got imprisoned by Rune doesn't mean I can't do anything with my own hands."

"What?" The survivors looked even more confused. Wasn't Crust was caged by their leader?

"What the hell is he talking about?"

"Just as I thought," Robin looked grim.

"Robin?" Nami looked at her worriedly.

"I won't be surprised that you and Rune won't tell anyone cause of the black Poneglyph," he continued. "It's a top secret afterall."

"Mom," Lucas now staring at her. "What's going on?"

They leaned forward with anticipation and curious, wanting to know what kind of secret that only both Risa and Rune knew.

"Lucas... I-"

"Long story short, I am Crust," Blade smirked, cut her off. "A part of Crust."

Dan widened his eyes in realization. "You... you're controlling Blade as your puppet and used him so you can make us believe that it's his doing."

"Bingo~"

Lucas also widened his eyes.

"What?" Dragon hitched his breath, anger is boiling inside of him at once and let out a dark aura that shivered everyone through their spines.

That thing is controlling his son?

"Fucking son of a bitch...!" He growled with a death glare.

'Protective father mode,' Scourge literally snorted. 'Just like Zero.'