Chapter 56 -- Switch

***** Very PG-13.  Think twice before reading this at work, at school, or anywhere you don't want people to wonder why you're blushing :)  OH, and enjoy. 

It's short, but I started to write this all as a hidden chapter and decided that it was important for the story.  So, here's the concept, so people know what's going on and how close they're getting, how much Midge has moved forward and where he's still unsure.

There will be a 56 and a half :)

Scott staggered out of the bathroom, a wet and naked Midge wrapped around his waist and neck.  They had probably just taken the quickest shower in the history of manki... well... ever.  He gripped Midge's ass tighter when he started nibbling on his neck instead of just kissing it.   He stumbled through the doorway and fell to the bed with the little minx still wrapped around him.

Midge didn't want to let him go, didn't want anything but to feel his skin, his breath, his heartbeat.  He clung on as he was rolled over and on top of Scott.  His hands fisted Scotts hair, knees pressing in against his waist.  Only his head moved, his lips finally moving so he could kiss the amazing man who claimed him.

Scott's hands ran up and down, grasping and memorizing every line, every muscle, every inch.  "What do you want?  Tell me" he finally managed to murmur during a quick breath.

"I want whatever you want.  I just want you" Midge answered, then kissed his way down his chest.

"I want lots of things.  I want you pressed against the window so the whole damn city can see, to make your eyes wild and your voice raw.  But even more than that, I want to be fucked."

"WHAT?!"  Midge sat back, his eyes darting left and right.  "What do you mean?  You mean... I am sorry, I misunderstood."

"No, no you didn't" Scott answered, pulling him close again.  "You never have, have you?"

"Never have?  I do not know what you mean."

"Yes you do.  Please?"

"I can not.  I can not...."  He took a few shallow breaths, Scott's eyes watching him the entire time.  "Please be clear, I am confused."

"I want you.  With me so far?" he asked, a mischevious grin on his face.  "I want you to make love to me.  Got it?  Is that clear?"

"But WHY?" Midge asked, anxious.

"Because I enjoy it.  Because I want to give myself to you.  Because I just feel like it.  Because you're beautiful and amazing and I want to make you feel good.   Just because" he answered, leaving a kiss on Midge's cheek or neck with each phrase.

"I should do whatever you want----" he said, but was interrupted.

"No, you should do whatever WE want.  You AND me, little one.  If you don't want to, I'm more than happy to throw you over the couch."

"I would like that very much.  But you are a man"  he sucked in his breath when his shaft was enclosed in Scott's hand.  "But if you want... I am not sure."

"Why don't you think about it?  Get used to the idea.  I can wait.  I'm sure I can find something else to amuse myself with tonight."

"You confuse me, Scott"

"Well that definitely wasn't the plan.  Let's see if we can find something more fun to do...."