Chapter 70 -- YouTube

Scott didn't notice when Midge got out of bed the next morning but he felt him crawl back in and pulled him close.  "Mmm stay here" he muttered into his hair.

Midge didn't answer except to comply, curling in closer, nuzzling against his chest.  He lay there for another hour, content to listen to Scott's heartbeat and breathing.  He knew he was exhausted from travelling and the long day they'd had yesterday and wanted him to rest.  He heard Zac come back from the gym, he had read the note on the counter while he had been up earlier and knew he was planning on coming back and then would be gone most of the day.  He listened carefully, playing a game he had played for years, although in the past it had been to try to figure out what his master was doing, and his mood, and what might happen to him, and when.  Now it was fun, simply something to occupy his mind.  Zac had been in the shower but now was in the kitchen.  He knew he was right a moment later when he smelled milk and.... cereal maybe.  Raisins?  It was hard to tell through the closed door.

Scott shifted and half-rolled, then woke a bit and realized he had Midge in his arms.  "Good morning."  He kissed the top of his head and playfully squeezed his ass.

"Good morning" he giggled, wiggling his hips playfully.  He nipped at Scott's nipple and took it into his mouth.

"Mmmmm" He looked down at Midge who looked back at him, and tried to decide how far to take things.  "Is he here?"

"Yes."  He was proven right a second later when the television turned on.

"Fuck.  Oh well, tomorrow we move into the new place so we'll have to be good and wait.  Avi, Kevin, Jake, Jeremy and Zac are going to help move stuff and I haven't packed a damn thing.  Of course, most of it's trashed so I guess there's not too much to worry about.  Maybe Kirstie and you can pack up some stuff while we move it in shifts.  I don't want to THINK about moving right now."

"But you are.  You should stop.  Would you like a massage?"

"Would I?  I would literally DIE for one.  Wait, I know you're weird about that, sorry.  Yes, I would LOVE one."  He flipped onto his stomach and groaned when Midge's weight settled on his ass.

He started low, palms spread against Scott's lower back, slowly making circles with the heels of his hands.  Then his thumbs, working the muscles along his spine until he reached his shoulders, then back down his sides.

"Please don't stop.  Ever.  Just.... owww yes there.  It's a good pain, don't stop."  His breathing slowly relaxed again as Midge worked out a huge knot below his shoulder blade that he hadn't even known was there.  When his nimble fingers later worked up his neck and started to caress his scalp, he was in heaven.  "That feels sooooo fucking amazing."

Midge answered by placing a few kisses between his shoulder blades, his fingers not stopping.  He worked up his scalp and gently tugged at his hair, then back down to his shoulders and to his worst spot to make sure it was not tightening back up.  "You should take a nice hot shower, it will help you feel better."

"That does sound amazing."  Once Midge had moved off him he waited just a moment before slowly sitting up.  "Oh, I wanted to show you our New York performance."  He went to his bag and pulled out his Ipad and hopped on YouTube.

Midge settled beside him, watching him.  He was absolutely fascinated by the intro screen.  "What is this?"

"Oh, YouTube.  It's all videos that people upload.  There's like, literally everything on here.  There are a bunch of our videos but you can also see anything in the world.  Just type it here" he pointed to the search bar.  He pulled up the video from Thursday and handed it to Midge.  "I'm going to get a shower.  Thank you so much.  Feel free to amuse yourself while I'm gone."

Midge watched their performance and then went back and found a few others.  It was amazing watching them on the stage.  Scott was mesmerizing, at least to him.  He was confident and played to the crowd and looked like he was having so much fun.  He clicked a video that was suggested on the right and then another, ending up watching people who were not nearly so good.

Then he had an idea, and typed 'Neko' in the search bar.  And then he wished he hadn't.  What is this?  He clicked a random video but it wasn't in English.  The words flashed across the screen but it was too quick for him to read it well enough to really follow along.  It didn't take him long to figure out that the cartoon girls in underwear were certainly not very interesting to him.

The next click brought him to something called Neko club and although it was a silly cartoon girl on the screen, what caught his attention was the music.  He was fascinated, his ears picking up many different sounds, layered enough to pull him in.  Drumstep?  Dubstep?  He was still staring at the unchanging screen when Scott walked back in.  "What is this?"

"Heck if I know.  EDM of some kind."

"EDM?" he asked.

"Electronic dance music, or something like that" he replied.  "Do you like it?"

"It's amazing."

Scott glanced at the screen and read the title.  "I have no idea how those things go together.  When I first met you I googled Nekos and this is about as helpful as that was.  I ran into Zac on his way out and he brought up a very good point -- we need to go shopping for furniture, a new TV, all kinds of shit today so it can get delivered fairly soon."

"Can we bring the music?"

"Hand me your phone and I'll hook you up while you get showered, okay?"

"Thank you so much!"  Midge practically skipped to the bathroom, beats and rhythms flowing through his head.