Chapter 82 -- Porn

"And set the alarm." Zac yelled through the door on his way out.

Midge grinned and did so, glad to have had a break from the apartment for a few hours.  He wasn't quite ready for bed yet though, and Scott hadn't called, so he grabbed his phone, Marley and the Ipad and curled up on the couch with every pillow he could grab and both blankets.

Zac had told him a few places online that he could look for something that Scott might like so he pulled one up.  All he had to do was find the perfect thing and Zac would order it for him the next time they were together.

Nothing seemed right though, there was nothing good enough for his Scott.  He needed something to try to show him how much he appreciated everything he'd done.  He decided to check the next site and typed it in, trying to remember the trick letter Zac had told him.

What popped up on his screen wasn't a store for hats though, it was a naked woman fondling herself.  He clicked the 'X' on the screen but it didn't close, instead another window opened up on top of it, this one with moaning and groaning while a man and a woman had sex.  Oh no oh god uh....

He clicked the 'X' again but a tiny box asking him if he wanted to close it came up.  YES! It didn't work though, it only closed that box and he was left with the moaning and first woman as well.  He reached out with one hand and pushed Marley under the blankets so she wouldn't see.

He put the tablet face down on the couch beside him but his curiosity won out once he realized he was alone and wouldn't be in trouble.  He picked it back up and watched the clip, fascinated.  He had been taught before he was sold what would be expected of him, and once they knew he was going to a man he had been trained some before leaving home.  He'd never had any experience with women though since his masters had all preferred only men.

He clicked on another link to the side and viewed a series of pictures, each more detailed than the last.  When his phone rang he picked it up without his eyes ever leaving the screen.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" Scott asked.

"I am fine.  I am...oh, fine.  Sorry."

"Midge, am I interrupting something over there?"

"No, no, of course not.  I am... there is something on the computer.  I can not make it disappear."

"You're watching porn on the Ipad?  Oh god that's literally the funniest thing I've ever heard.  I'm glad Kelly's not here, she'd be throwing things at me.  I am so red!"

"I have put it down.  I would rather talk to you than watch."

"Take notes and we'll try it out when I get home."

"It will not work, I am not a woman."

"Ewwwwwwwwwww you're watching GIRLS???" he said, then cleared his throat.  "Mood ruined."

"Why?  You only like boys, right?  And so you do not like to even watch girls?"

"Uh, yeah.  Men all the way.  Wait, do YOU like girls?  Holy shit, are you bi?  Or wait, are you even gay?   I mean at all?  I can't believe I'm asking you that, I mean, you know.  But....you said you'd been trained, right?  Did you pick?  How does that work?  I sound like a moron, I can't talk."

"That is a lot of questions.  I do not think I like girls but I have never tried so I do not know for sure.  I like you, that I know."

"God, I was scared you were straight and just doing what was expected."  He let out a long breath.  "Thank God.  I was worried for a minute."

"That could be true, I do not know.  No one has asked me before."

"So did you pick if you went to a man, the first time, I mean, you know, him?"

"No, I had no say.  I was small though, and not athletic or strong so it was likely I would be taken by a man.  Women sometimes choose the strong boys but usually they go to fighting rings.  I was lucky that I was not sent there, or worse."

"So you're saying that you, I don't know how to say this, that you never really figured out for yourself who you're attracted to?  I mean, you were with a man so that's what you did, but what if you're straight?  How is it possible that I literally know NOTHING about you?"

"I enjoy being with you and having fun.  I think you are beautiful."

"And Kelly?  Or the lady on the screen?  Do you want to have fun with them?"

"Of course not, I am yours."

"But if you weren't Midge.... are you interested?"

"Maybe I am curious, but nothing more.  I want to be with you."

"I wish I was home."

"Me too my Scott.  You will come home tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yep.  Good thing too because the weather's supposed to get bad.  I'll be home before then though, don't worry."

"Am I in trouble for watching?  I did not mean to turn it on, it was an accident."

"Of course not.  Imagining you getting all hot and bothered isn't helping me out though, I gotta tell you.  I should go to bed but I think I"m going to need a shower first."

"Oh, you mean, I see.  Call me after if you still need more help, maybe I can be of service."

*** *** And yes, there WILL be an 82 and a half over in the Excerpts book but I'm not sure when it'll go up.  Sometime today, most likely :)

How much do you love me?  Part 82 and a half is posted and it is HOT.  Don't worry though, it's not crucial to the story so feel free to skip, as always :)