Chapter Four - Raising Hell

***

Izzy and I were in the OPs Control room looking at screens for any new demon activity when we saw Simon heading towards the door, muttering about how he wasn't going to be a prisoner.

We looked at each other a rushed to Jace's room where we saw him and Clary. "Jace, we need you." Izzy said breaking up their conversation.

Jace and Clary looked at us as I said "The mundie's leaving."

Clary frantically moved away from Jace toward us and said "Simon? He can't leave."

I rolled my eyes at her saying "He can and he is."

Izzy looked at her "Unless you wanna tie him down and restrain him?"

Clary scoffs and looks back at Jace "I have to stop him." Then she rushes out of the room.

Jace moves towards us saying "Izzy go wake Hodge. Bella go wake Alec. We might have a lead on the Mortal Cup."

He then looks behind us where Clary just ran off too and sighed "How can one mundane be such a pain in the ass?" Making Izzy and I chuckle as he leaves.

***

I go to Alec door and don't bother knocking knowing he'll be asleep and it wouldn't wake him. I walk in to see him sleeping in the middle of the bed on his back so I jump on him and he immediately shouts "Bella! Get off of me!"

I fake pout and sat on the Side of the bed "how'd you now it was me?"

He rubs his eyes trying to wake up "Every morning for about three months, when we were 12 you would wake me up like that." He said fake glaring at me.

I giggled at the memory. "Jace said he may have found a lead on the Mortal Cup so get up and meet us in OPs Control" I said smiling kissing his cheek and leaving his room. Once I closed the door I saw Izzy and we walked together to meet Jace.

***

Once we got there we found out that Simon had indeed left and Clary's attempts to make him stay were futile.

I was sat in a chair with Jace holding onto the top behind me, in between Izzy, who was on the table and Alec looking at a pictures of a warlock. "Who is this? He's easy on the eyes" I said in shock, making Izzy chuckle while Jace taps my head in disapproval and Alec smirks.

"Magnus Bane." I hear Hodge behind me. My eyes widen as I just realised I said the High warlock of Brooklyn was good looking.

"He's over three hundred years old" Making me nearly choke on my saliva in embarrassment and shock which makes Izzy laugh harder.

"As you can see, he's not exactly shield away from the pleasures of every century" Hodge continued. In every photo I saw of him he looked flawlessly handsome.

"His tastes are both exquisite and quite excessive." Izzy just smirked at me again making me blush but roll my eyes.

"He looks like the Downworld's David Guetta," Clary says with a smile.

"Guetta's already a Downworlder." Izzy said

"Vampire? Ever seen him in the sun?" I added