Chapter 7: A grave 'Mistake'?

Hiccup's point of view

We just blankly stared at Astrid. I really can't believe that she's been going through that since she moved with her uncle and I didn't notice!  I was about to say something when we heard russules of grass. "Someone's close by hide guys!" Astrid pushed us into our secret cave in the cove.

As we just waited for Astrid to come back from the check, I realized that it was almost time for me to meet Snoutlout at raven's point. I know I might just have new scars, but he threatened to... uhm... "Hey guys I gotta go already... can you tell Astrid that I had to go?" I tell Toothless and Stormfly. "Sure thing Hiccup." Toothless replied. "Thanks bud." I form to a terror and fly to ravens point to be sure I wouldn't be seen by who ever that was.

Just as he said to meet him here at dawn I see him walk like he was well drunk. He did really look so good. "Ffffishboonnne!Wheee Yo<hic> your here!" He acted surprised like he wasn't expecting me. Oh wait he's drunk, I wonder how he became like ehu... this... "Well... uh... you told me to meet you here..?" "Oh yeah yeahh.. You! Astrid didn't want to be mine! Taaht thhhing the twwwinss gavb née didnt work sow I'll use it in youuuuu.." wait what he tried to get Astrid to like him with something with the twins? And wait he's going to wha- <splash>.

IM SOAKING WET! "Ha! Yow weth!" I tried drying myself but then he just grabbed me and dragged me I didn't want to kill him so I 'tried' to get out of his grip. He threw me to a low pit that I could Get out of but... I suddenly felt dizzy... I couldn't explain why but I just felt dizzy and from the impact I'm sure I cannot stand for awhile.

"Gow wuck gets out of their!" Snoutlout yelled to me. Great. I have to let this dizziness pass before- ugh my vision started to blurry and uh.. what? Wait-

Astrid's point of view

I woke up at around dawn from my suddenly dizziness. I went back to my human form and just walked. I just focused on my dizziness that I didn't notice I was nearing Raven's point, I suddenly saw Snoutlout yelling at a hole? I tried to understand him but I couldn't... he left then I looked at the hole and I fell in I heard someone mumbling I looked over but suddenly My vision blurred then...

I blacked out.

I woke up but it looks really dark in here... I suddenly realized that it was really cold here, I stood up and I felt the rocks? I looked at myself and realized I had nothing on but a blanket! "Ugh... hump!" I suddenly felt nauseous and I just puked! I really can't remember anything not to mention How I got here! I think as I wrap the blanket on me. All I remember was falling down a pot and someone mumbl- "ack!"

Goodness it's just sharpshot. "Sharpshot! what you doing here?" I asked him. Sharpshot is Hiccup's Terror my Terror's name is Aggie. "Princess Astrid... why are your clothes on ground rather than on you? And also your alone in a cave?" Gah! I hate that everyone that Hiccup takes care of has human smart! But he does have a point I should take precautions... "Sharpshot mind asking one of the scaldrons' to bring me a rock under the sand?" "Sure thing your majesty!" Hey said cheerfully and left.

As soon as he left I hurriedly put back my clothes and went back to the village. I tried to tell the time and realized it's dawn. Huh it's like I've only been out for an hour... weird. Anyways as I walk toward the village I bump into something from looking up. "Oof! Ack. This is what I get for looking up a-lot" I mumbled. I looked at what I bumped into and it was...

"Hiccup! Oh Thor! I'm soo so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I panicked. "Hehe... it's okay... uh your back from training?" He asked like he's really confused on what's happening here. "Uh no actually... I'm as confused as you are right now..." "well then let's figure this out... uhm... shall we?" He inviting me. "Yeah..."

We both walk into the village and well everyone was staring at us like we're dragons! I looked down at myself and see I'm in human form? I'm confu- "'iccup! Lass! Dear Odin has listened to our prayers! Ahhh!" Gobber said while giving us a bone crushing hug. For someone with two missing limbs he can break your spine in a hug! "Gob... Gobber! Can't... can't breathe...." Hiccup said. "Oh rigt! Ahh you two are finally back yer uncle's worried bout you lass. And Hiccup your father was about to call for a search party if yer two didn't retern !"

We looked at each other after Gobber told us this. Its seem that we have the same mind... "How long were we gone?" We both asked Gobber looked at us like we offended him or something... then what he said next scared us. "Yer two been gone for a week..."

Third person's view

"WHAT?!" They both said at the same time, they couldn't stop turning to each other and toward everyone they just couldn't believe this. They were gone for a week ! "Well yer here naw so you better get back to yer's normal businesses. I'll go tell Stoic yall return." Gobber said and left. They couldn't really say anything to each other since everyone thinks that they hate each other but they had to be civil. So they 'talked'. "What should we do before we leave?" Astrid 'ask' Hiccup "let's just do a handshake?" Hiccup said. And they did so and left their separate ways.

Astrid's point of view

"Your back... good we're going for another expedition. The cheif said all the teens will start their dragon training with ye old Gobber." My uncle said. W get back from who know what to end up going to train to kill my own kind. Just great. But I have no choice. "Yes sir." "Good will be leaving anytime now I will leave for the docks." As I watch him leave he suddenly said. "You better win first, Hofferson." And leaves. I'm doomed.

Hiccup's point of view

"Where have you been Hiccup?" My father asked me. You know ever since mom was taken, he just didn't care about me anymore... and when I was branded the 'runt of the village'. He just thinks I can't do anything. I can do everything your all trying to do better, but I will never let you know who I am. "I don't know." I replied. "Fine don't tell me you better know we will be leaving for another expedition. You will be joining the rest of the teens for dragon training." He said grabbing his basket. And said. "I'll be back. Maybe." "And I'll be here maybe."

I watched them as they leave Berk's waters. "You know we don't actually have to try to kill them right?" I voice suddenly said. I looked back and saw Astrid. <sigh> "oh it's just you. You scared me back there." As I say this Astrid giggled. Ah I really do love her... I embrace her knowing no one will see us. "But really hiccup we don't have to try to kill them." She said still in my embrace. "I know I'm just worried that we might end up in the finals and have to kill the Monstrous Nightmare." "Rig-"

"Your Majesty I'm sorry if I took so long but I have the rock you asked for!" Sharpshot says to Astrid. Huh wonder what's that for.... "thank you Sharpshot you may go." He bows the leave. "Um Hiccup do you have your dagger?" She asked. "Yeah here" i said still curious on what she's doing. They she suddenly prick's her finger and dropped blood on the rock.what is she doing? The sand on the rock started to move and then stopped. Astrid looked like she was about to cry?! "Astra?... are you oka-" i stopped from the suddenly tackle.

"Hiccup! I'm scared! What if our child won't survive while we have our training?! And what if someone finds out and where will we raise it?!" I was bombarded with questions. I tried to calm her down. "Astra it's ok- wait what did you say?..." I said from the suddenly realization. "I'm pregnant... with your child."