Explanation

So I know people are confused by the incident of Astrid being pregnant with Her and Hiccup's child. Well its supposed to be that confusing but I don't think you guys would like to wait 2 to 4 days for me to publish the next part, so I thought it would be nice to explain things out.

Okay so the 'thing' Snoutlout placed on both Hiccup and Astrid is a mating potion but from his excitement and drunk state he forgot that he needed to drop it on himself and on Astrid for it to work. That why when Hiccup had been splashed with it they both experienced dizziness but the black out only happened because they were not only human but as well as dragon and from what I think is correct in dragon mating its not pretty... the black out can also happen to full humans, if they intake more that a said. That the reason they blacked out for a week.

And where the twins found the potion is just the regular servants of loki, magic!

Also it would be weird that no one found them in their process of their disappearance. But they were actually moving around the forest a lot and of coure being half dragon they have agility.

Oh if you don't know both Hiccup and Astrid are 16 and the rest of the teens are 15.

Im pretty sure that's all I need to explain. Okay bye! :)