Chapter 17

Heather's point of view

Walk to my father's office for another assessment, dragon training, <groan>. My brother and I have always hated our father's order to kill all the dragons we face. We just can't! I'm to afraid, my brother, doesn't want to kill. Our father was furious to hear about this so we just decide to play along.

As I arrived I heard yelling. I open the door slightly to see my brother yelling at father! "What's his deranged ass getting into this time?!" I whispered to myself.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW HEATHER!" I heard him yell. "YOU'RE NOT HER FATHER, I AM! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" My father yells back. "IM HER BIG BROTHER AND I WILL NOT ALLOW HER DO SOMETHING SHE HATES!" He retorted. 'Thank you brother...'

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO YOUR FATHER AND THINK OTHERWISE ON MY DECISION?! IF THATS THE CASE YOU ARE BOTH BANISHED FROM THIS TRIBE!" My father yells. I was taken aback! I know my father makes reckless decisions when his angered but this is just to extreme!

"Fine." What the hell is wrong with these two?!

We left Berserk as soon as possible, father really wanted us out of here. The people wanted us to stay but no one could do anything when father's like this- we sailed to a nearby island for now just incase.

"Brother why did you have to agree to banishment? I mean we love berserker, just not father's wrath and controlling self, but who would protect the people? Father doesn't care if he loses men or people as long as we win!" This was the reason everyone wanted us to stay.

Only we cared about their lives and safety, even if my brother is deranged... he still is a good man.

Once morning shot, I could hear yelling. 'Are you kidding me? Great Odine's beard! Its too early for this!!!!' I saw Dagur awake as well looking confused. We stood up from our campsite and walked to the yelling. We saw a figure beating the crap out of a poor man. Dagur was just about to go and help him when we heard the man say. "I'm sorry Cheif but sir Dagur and lady Heather are not in this island... they must be in another island. We could go and che-" <slap> "LOOK AGAIN YOU OLD BAFOUÉ! THEY HAVE TO BE HERE THEY STAY CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO  KEEP YOUR RECKLESS ASSES ALIVE!" He yell or more known as.

"Cheif Oswald the agreeable, do you now accept my offer?" A man who we couldn't distinguish asked father. "If you find them, I will let you take Heather for your betrothed. Only if your find them and succeed to bring them back 'alive'" he said in a deadly voice. We both looked ate each-other and ran to the campsite. We packed everything leaving no trace of us. We set out boat and sailed north.

Far away from everything. Only to be caught in a storm. Literally.