Chapter 30 - Anticipation

3rd point of view

All known vikings in existence were still bewildered by the the response of the said figureheads of the 'dragon lovers'.

Nevertheless, even the riders were in the state of confusion. Probably the only ones who were okay, were the Chief & Cheiftess along with their children.

Then again, with their attitude towards the village as well as their people; they were quite comfortable. It gave the idea that they might at least help them as to giving a few dragons to command. Instead they full on say that they won't let a single person nor dragon to lend for the possible upcoming deadly war.

"but why?! why won't you help us! at least even a partial army of dragons to give us a fighting chance!" As quiet as the bookworm Fishlegs was, he always spoke out the loudest in terms of uncertainty.

The answer all the vikings heard was something even more perplexing.

"why would i risk my tribe, who in fact has nothing to do with this war, join and help all of you who almost decided to kill us on spot? My tribe is safe, far away from any prying eyes. Why would I as their Chief risk that in anyway?"

As he finished his explanation, he had help both his wife and children to their respective dragons.

Everything he said was right, using the statement his own father told him back against him really hit hard, but then again Chief Stoic knows nothing.

'A Chief Always protects his own'

Now he did just that, he is protecting them from a two- no three potential threats.

Stubbornness runs in their family blood; now all of Berk as well as other viking tribes will feel it's terrible effects.

————-////————-

hello!

so sorry about the awful update dates, i have no excuse besides normal things like
- writer's block
- s c h o o l  (in all it's glory i might add)
- the outcome of demotivation

i'm sure every has heard these excuses from any other writer they read from.

and a disclaimer:
just because i wrote this note doesn't mean that the uneven schedule of updates will fix or even happen.

for all you could know i could disappear for a year~

But other than that, thank you all of you for all the votes, reads, and even follows! thank you !