Prolouge

The sky was a brilliant deep dark blue that had little specks of light that reflected on the crescent moon. Under one of the many buzzing street lights in Sendai City, showed two boys walking, more like one speed walking and the other kept trying to keep up with him, to their destination. One had the hair like small dancing flames that laid on top of his head, the other had jet black slick hair that bounced slightly for every step that was taken. They both wore the uniforms of many that walked the same grounds as them in the Karasuno High School. These two boys had just been in a tiring 5-set match against a tough school to beat, they found it nearly impossible walk.

"We won! We won!" The orange head jumped 5 feet in the air, "Can you believe it Kageyama?" The other rolled his eyes and frowned,

"Not now, everything hurts Hinata." He looked at the empty road in front of the both of them.

"Awe, come on Tired-Yama! This has got to be the best feeling you and I have ever had!" Hinata leaned on Kageyama, when his legs almost gave out, but he was still exited for the challenges that laid ahead. Both had nearly been in all 5 matches, which had to take its toll eventually.

"As I told you, not now, later! I'm going to be late! And don't call me that." This tone of voice had been rougher and less joyful than the other.

"To where, the boring convention?" Hinata was too busy snickering at his own joke then to see that Kageyama was becoming more and more anxious each passing second.

"Um, I'll see you at school, bye!" The boy disappeared, but not before reveling one of the many bruises around his neck, leaving the orangnette to be left confused under the buzzing sound of the light generator, and in the endless sea of houses.